Greetings users, this is a very wonky thread, you should be happy in case you weren't included. 

Creativity flows like spring water.

Our journey begins with a young adventurer called Ultanoka, who bravely explored the kingdom of the mysterious Anonymous Scammer. A journey isn't a journey without an offical mascot is it? His loyal mascot was the Bipolar Bear. Together, they traveled through the dangerous forest of Memor-ies, facing many challenges in the way. The first one was EvilHat, a big Trickster, who forced them to eat a Demon Steak that looked like a Bloob. It wasn't a problem, and so they ate it fiercely and moved on. The next challenge was Koen, an Elusive Kat who lived in a SushyGummi ship and had the power of an Industrial Knight. Advancing wasn't easy, but they convinced him that he had Dropped His Pocket, killing him with a Frost blast while he searched for the lost piece of cotton. Later, they encountered a potential threat, Roy G Biv, a Golden Ghost Turkey who could rapidly build a 100 Turrets. There was no way they could pass this challenge, except with the help of a backup sidekick. His name was Mysterious Tuuka, appearing out of the blue, this True One Winged Angel slashed the ghost turkey till his last bits. They lost him though, Game Female dragged him away. Let's skip to the end, shall we? After so many battles, a Spyer was hired by the Scammer's strategist, Mr.Hatty, used a pyro pixel to burn our heroes to the ground.  Who really overthrew Anonymous Scammer? A Thunder Knight called Chris. Unfortunately, he got eaten 5 minutes after conquering the forest by a Fox Dragon, and since then it reigns on Alien Hominid mispelled's control, son of Fossa of Fossa City. The end.

Moral of the Story: Morg likes games, except Minecraft

So what did you guys think? Cotacool eh?

Edited by Thunder Knight

I couldn't get all of the names in... I apologize If I left some of you out. 

You spelled alianhomeaid456's name wrong

No jokes sherlock? It was purposely done.

Thanks for not putting me on this, made my terrible birthday so much better.

I'm guessing you're healthy and still breathing correct? Then you're birthday isn't terrible... Have you thought about those people who have any sort of handicap? Those are thankful for whatever they're given and there you are, complaining.

Very bad attitude Mr. Swag BBQ, I'm pretty sure this topic hasn't affected you a tiny bit.

You put Anonymous Scammer in there twice.

Oh no! What a terrible deed :o. Seriously guys?

Edited by Thunder Knight
  • Upvote 2

I'm guessing you're healthy and still breathing correct? Then you're birthday isn't terrible... Have you thought about those people who have any sort of handicap? Those are thankful for whatever they're given and there you are, complaining.

Very bad attitude Mr. Swag BBQ, I'm pretty sure this topic hasn't affected you a tiny bit.

I think he was being serious.

It doesn't matter, my point being he should be happy for being alive, healthy and talking to us today. Ungrateful people these days...

It doesn't matter, my point being he should be happy for being alive, healthy and talking to us today. Ungrateful people these days...

You have no right to argue about that, you don't know me outside of this website.  (Stealing lines from Dropped Your Pocket)

No fighting children. Everyone did you hear Vanilla Ice? He said "Stop calibrate and listen."

Edited by Swik

This name is copyright i'm gonna sue you now.

You can't sue without your sidekick hero.

That's the only reason you even beat me.

Also GameFemale... shesjustaglitch right?

• Upvote 3

You have no right to argue about that, you don't know me outside of this website.  (Stealing lines from Dropped Your Pocket)

Guys, chill. Thunderknight, he might have had a bad day, everyone has those. You don't know him personally and it ain't your problem either. Swek bbq, so what if he forgot you. He's human, not everyone has a perfect memory, don't expect him to have one.

No fighting children. Everyone did you hear Vanilla Ice? He said "Stop calibrate and listen."

I believe it was garrus vakarian who said that. (get that reference, get a cookie)

anyway, swik is right. Just collaborate.

Very low and cheap argument. I might not know you outside, but people these days tend to call a ''bad day'' based on small issues. It's actually a positive aspect that you don't know me in real life, I don't like to deal with big talkers.

Not assuming anything, just expressing my opinion.

Note: Koen, please stop with the little moral lessons. I'm humane enough to understand what a real bad day feels like.

Everyone shut your faces and shake hands, this argument isn't going anywhere.

What he said. All of this fighting just because someone wanted to have fun and make a small story and use our names isn't gonna mean it's gonna make the internet explode.

Very low and cheap argument. I might not know you outside, but people these days tend to call a ''bad day'' based on small issues. It's actually a positive aspect that you don't know me in real life, I don't like to deal with big talkers.

Not assuming anything, just expressing my opinion.

Note: Koen, please stop with the little moral lessons. I'm humane enough to understand what a real bad day feels like.

You say you're not assuming anything, yet you are calling swag bbq's bad day a "fake bad day" since it's apparently not a "real bad day". Just because some people have small issues and call it a bad day it must mean that swag bbq's issues are small? I understand that you have had issues in your life as well, which I feel sorry for, but that does not give you the right in anyway to belittle someone else's issues. You haven't even shown a slight hint of compassion for him, you just assume that his issues are small in comparison to yours. What do you know about any of us that makes you assume that? If you want me to stop my little moral lessons, prove that you don't need them.

Now get this whole thing over with since I don't think you made this thread to argue, you made this thread to share your story which I (and probably everyone mentioned in it) liked a lot. So please, just end this argument and move on to a more positive topic like for instance the story you wrote.

• Upvote 2

Thunder's not the only one to blame.

Remember Swag began this as well, so he too is to blame.

As for you Swag, why do you feel like you need to be a part of this story?

It's his story, you can't force him to write you in because your ego is hurt.

He'd have to write about literally every single member in that case.

Also why are you bringing in the fact that you had a terrible birthday (up to that point).

Just because you had a bad day does not mean everyone else needs to as well.

You should take it to someone that's more willing to listen to your problems.

you don't know me outside of this website.

This partial quote is sufficient to justify my explanation as to why I don't feel compassion for the individual. I don't find interest in his personal life, also this thread isn't a ''express your feelings'' type, it's a humor related story that I made up.

Let me make myself very clear Koen, you have no right to give me moral lessons, you're not much older than I am, however feel free to give me a warning whenever applicable since you have that ability at this point. My parents are taking good care of me, don't worry  :rolleyes: 

I regret creating this thread, can someone lock it up for me?

you don't know me outside of this website.

This partial quote is sufficient to justify my explanation as to why I don't feel compassion for the individual. I don't find interest in his personal life, also this thread isn't a ''express your feelings'' type, it's a humor related story that I made up.

Let me make myself very clear Koen, you have no right to give me moral lessons, you're not much older than I am, however feel free to give me a warning whenever applicable since you have that ability at this point. My parents are taking good care of me, don't worry  :rolleyes: 

I regret creating this thread, can someone lock it up for me?

You shouldn't let one person's unhappiness ruin yours.

I'll lock it for you, but if you ever reconsider, feel free to PM me.