Lindsay

Birthday Sales & Anniversary Videos!

New Blog Format!

Howdy y’all! So if you haven’t already seen our new layout to the blog, head on over and check it out

You can now sort through our posts by clicking “Development” or “News.”   Your "forum ID" has also mystically and awesome-ly morphed in a Behemoth Community ID, which you can use to post comments on Blog posts. Please feel free to log in and post a comment to our Blog articles when comments are on.

2013 marks our 10th year and we've posted a video to our blog that's a quick recap of all of our games thus far! From Alien Hominid, to Castle Crashers, to PDA Games & Super Soviet on iOS and finally this year to BattleBlock Theater. It’s been a decade of The Behemoth games and we want to thank you!

10yearanniversaryBW-onWhite600.jpg

SALE! Alien Hominid and Castle Crashers on Xbox LIVE are 50% OFF! BattleBlock Theater on Xbox LIVE is 33% off!

In addition to the new blog this week and new video upload, many of you may have already noticed that all three of our Xbox LIVE arcade titles are on sale this week! Woohoo! You can get Alien Hominid HD and Castle Crashers for 50% off, and BattleBlock Theater all for 33% off the original price until September 16th. Not only is this because we want to thank you for 10 years, it is also because this week is our very own Dan Paladin’s birthday. So please say “Happy Birthday” to our fearless leader and thank him for dedicating 10 years of his life to The Behemoth with his art. To many more years to come!

Find out more on our blog, and watch our recap video!

• Upvote 2

Awesome that the devblog got updated, and happy spawnday Dan!

Now just a tiny wee little thingy, I don't know if this is just a problem for me, but I (and a few others) can't seem to log in to the devblog. I mean, I get to the log in screen and "succesfully" log in but when the page reloads I'm still not logged in. Again, this might just be a problem for me (and a few others) and in the case that it isn't you guys probably already are aware of it and are working on it (I hope).

Oh and again, happy birthday Dan and happy anniversary behemothians!

Awesome that the devblog got updated, and happy spawnday Dan!

Now just a tiny wee little thingy, I don't know if this is just a problem for me, but I (and a few others) can't seem to log in to the devblog. I mean, I get to the log in screen and "succesfully" log in but when the page reloads I'm still not logged in. Again, this might just be a problem for me (and a few others) and in the case that it isn't you guys probably already are aware of it and are working on it (I hope).

Oh and again, happy birthday Dan and happy anniversary behemothians!

Thanks for the heads up, we're looking into it!

Happy Birthday Dan have a good one.

Thunder Knight better get that Xbox 360 pretty quick before the sale's finished.

I think you can buy the games online at Microsoft.com but have never tested this theory.

Happy B-Day for both, Dan and The Behemoth, I hope to be with you many more years ;)

I have one question regarding the sale. You said that all of your games now have a 50% price reduction, but Battleblock is only at 33% :(

Should have gone 90 percent off.

Be grateful for 50%, Cpt Deluxable. 50% off is better than no percent off.

Also, happy birthday to my Ball Game partner in the BBT beta and happy 10 years to The Behemoth. I hope you guys have more good years and last at least long enough for me to join the company one day.

Edited by Gamefemale

Sale price has been corrected, and the comments should be functioning now. 

Thanks for your understanding and assistance with alerting us to these issues!

Sale price has been corrected, and the comments should be functioning now. 

Thanks for your understanding and assistance with alerting us to these issues!

Eh... I can successfully log in now, however when trying to comment it says I have to be logged in to leave a comment, while I am logged in. I'm not in some kind of log-in purgatory am I?

You have to click the 'you must be logged in to leave a comment', then the site will make you sign in again, then you can comment. -.-

You have to click the 'you must be logged in to leave a comment', then the site will make you sign in again, then you can comment. -.-

Guess what I repeatedly did....

Signed in succesfully.

Tried to comment.

Had to be logged in to comment.

Tried to log in by clicking on the link in the comments while I already was logged in.

Got logged-out by doing that.

Tried to log in by clicking the link in the comment section again.

Still wasn't logged in.

Tried to log in by clicking the link in the upper right corner.

Still wasn't logged in.

Yes I used the right password, yes I cleared my browser cache and yes I still have this problem.

Guess what I repeatedly did....

Signed in succesfully.

Tried to comment.

Had to be logged in to comment.

Tried to log in by clicking on the link in the comments while I already was logged in.

Got logged-out by doing that.

Tried to log in by clicking the link in the comment section again.

Still wasn't logged in.

Tried to log in by clicking the link in the upper right corner.

Still wasn't logged in.

Yes I used the right password, yes I cleared my browser cache and yes I still have this problem.

After the steps in bold, I was able to comment.