Sign in to follow this  
Morg

Time To Guess What The New Heads And Feature Will Be!

Personally, I think it's gonna be Ulcer Popsicle or Block World 3. They're both good maps.

And the star head? I'll take a guess... uh, Snakey from CC. Maybe... please.

• Upvote 1

There's millions of topics like this one, I know you're intentions are good, but this kind of thread is very stale.

My bad... Just wanted an opinion is all. :P

There's millions of topics like this one, I know you're intentions are good, but this kind of thread is very stale.

It's ok to ignore people when they are negative.

However the arena will be changing this week not the Furbottom's feature so we don't know for sure if there even will be a new head.

My vote is for zipper head.

However the arena will be changing this week not the Furbottom's feature so we don't know for sure if there even will be a new head.

He's just mad that I pissed him off to the point of him locking his thread.  The funniest part is I was joking about having a bad birthday, it was great.

Personally, I think it's gonna be Ulcer Popsicle or Block World 3. They're both good maps.

And the star head? I'll take a guess... uh, Snakey from CC. Maybe... please.

Ulcer Popsicle for the win!!!

He's just mad that I pissed him off to the point of him locking his thread.  The funniest part is I was joking about having a bad birthday, it was great.

Dude... as much sympathy as I feel for you, I really think it's best to drop that argument...

Don't bring it up again. Just don't.

Anyway, I can't say I know much about the arena maps since I haven't played the game in forever, but I do like speculating what head it could possibly be this time. First of all, the game is on sale and during most previous sales we got a head celebrating that sale. Second of all, danp's birthday is this week. Third of all Behemoth 10 year anniversary. that's three solid leads to what this week's head could possibly be. Now a bit of a less solid lead, it's also friday the 13th, just sayan but there could be a friday the 13th head.

So to sum it up, my guess is that it'll be one of these:

-danp / birthday head

-(10year) anniversary head

-(33% or something like that) sale head

-friday the 13th head

• Upvote 1

-danp / birthday head

-friday the 13th head

If it is a Dan Paladin head, I'm going to need a Tom Fulp head. It's only common sense.

When is it 'Friday'? It's already Saturday in Australia... >.>

I'm quite sure that we have to go with the timezone the behemoth is in, and it's friday the 13th over there.

When is it 'Friday'? It's already Saturday in Australia... >.>

I'm quite sure that we have to go with the timezone the behemoth is in, and it's friday the 13th over there.

It's about 7:30 AM over there. It could be a while.

-danp / birthday head

-friday the 13th head

That's bloody brilliant! Maybe it's the 75% off head that I've been speculating for so many weeks. Perhaps a present, for danp's birthday.