FeaturePost_SNAKEFACE.jpg          FeaturePost_TINYCLOPS.jpg

Mmm, yes. When I saw snakeface pop up I thought it was the castle crasher snakey, so I was dissapoint when I saw it wasn't, then I saw what it really was and liked it again. Snakeface might be my new favourite star head.

Tiny Cyclops... meh. Not the most amazing head in the world. I have mixed feelings about it.

What do you guys think?

hehe who told you this? there isn't even a special thread about it! I'm not fan of the cyclops head, snakey is kinda cuwl but not fan of it aswell. though I like the spikes coming out of it's head.

Still, my favorite is the 'Fat Guy'. I loved him when I was a little kiddo playing AH :D I team up with a friend and he is using the AH head :D I love the combo between those! It's not too late to give them some extra credit, Good Job working on them!!

What do you mean who told me this? I got the info from the feature thread.

EDIT: Oh right. Mmm, yes, I thought you meant there were going to be heads, not that they were already out.

Edited by Memor

I thought they were going to do a Jason head, but then I realized they already did, so I made a cabin in the forest arena level before slaughtering pplz 'till midnight wearing the head.

Edited by BiPolarBear