BussinJuugs

5 X's By The Weapons During Trade?

Why do you make so many threads? ._.

Don't take this as rude, i'm nice :C

Edited by Ultanoka

Looks like we have some new mods?

If your refering my post thean no im not a mod but I do point out when someone dose somthing wong/theam Spamming topics and remaking old topics.

X's are hugs and O's are kisses. Everyone knows this.

wut? o.O I thought it was the other way around.

It is.

If your refering my post thean no im not a mod but I do point out when someone dose somthing wong/theam Spamming topics and remaking old topics.

When you say this the only thing people are going to care about is your grammar.

When you say this the only thing people are going to care about is your grammar.

He doesn't need to have perfect grammar.

1.) Please stop spamming topics.

2.) There are to many topics just like this one.

Well why don't you go talk to them on their Topics, if it's spam they wouldn't get replies? Sure, i post a few topics in a row, but I'm not about to look at 1,500 GENERAL topics to find an answer. It's General, if you have a problem with it don't reply.

Why do you make so many threads? ._.

Don't take this as rude, i'm nice :C

I had a few questions off the top of my head. But it seems as though people would rather pester than talk about it.

Well why don't you go talk to them on their Topics, if it's spam they wouldn't get replies? Sure, i post a few topics in a row, but I'm not about to look at 1,500 GENERAL topics to find an answer. It's General, if you have a problem with it don't reply.

That's what the search bar is for.

I couldn't care less about his grammar but your honestly telling me no one is going to point that out.

I couldn't care less about his grammar but your honestly telling me no one is going to point that out.

It's been pointed out many times before, what's the sense in telling him again?

Buuuurrrn! (To BussinJuugs.)

lol maybe you should try being a mod. Waste your time for no pay. Seems like your cuppa tea

lol maybe you should try being a mod. Waste your time for no pay. Seems like your cuppa tea

Man shut up we dont need people in this fourm. And you should be gratefull for having mods helping us.

Edited by alianhomeaid456

Man shut up we dont need people in this fourm.

Actually a forum needs people sooo, MYAH.

We don't need more jerks though.

We don't need more jerks though.

We do need more people like Hatty Hattington before the hat made him go all psycho... And chocolate milk.

Edited by BiPolarBear