BussinJuugs

5 X's By The Weapons During Trade?

1.) Please stop spamming topics.

2.) There are to many topics just like this one.

Well why don't you go talk to them on their Topics, if it's spam they wouldn't get replies? Sure, i post a few topics in a row, but I'm not about to look at 1,500 GENERAL topics to find an answer. It's General, if you have a problem with it don't reply.
That's what the search bar is for.
Buuuurrrn! (To BussinJuugs.)
lol maybe you should try being a mod. Waste your time for no pay. Seems like your cuppa tea
Man shut up we dont need people in this fourm.
Actually a forum needs people sooo, MYAH.
We don't need more jerks though.

I dont need unhelpful people. i post a thread for input. Not to be directed by some superfanboy

Well why don't you go talk to them on their Topics, if it's spam they wouldn't get replies? Sure, i post a few topics in a row, but I'm not about to look at 1,500 GENERAL topics to find an answer. It's General, if you have a problem with it don't reply.
lol maybe you should try being a mod. Waste your time for no pay. Seems like your cuppa tea

I dont need unhelpful people. i post a thread for input. Not to be directed by some superfanboy

Im not a super fanboy and realy you have no right to be a dick just becouse I pointed out that you were spamming topics and that you coped a topic. I was just making shour you dont do it again.

Your definition of a "superfanboy"?

• Upvote 1

Im not a super fanboy and realy you have no right to be a dick just becouse I pointed out that you were spamming topics and that you coped a topic. I was just making shour you dont do it again.

Someone needs to make sure you go to school. If i was doing something wrong A MOD would let me know.

Your definition of a "superfanboy"?

alian home aid.,in HD

alian home aid.,in HD

I hate it when people give that as an answer. Give a proper definition.

Edited by Memor

alian home aid.,in HD

I hate it when people give that as an answer. Give a proper definition.

Haha, I'm okay memor. I'll just ask you kindly to leave me alone.

Someone needs to make sure you go to school. If i was doing something wrong A MOD would let me know.

They dident need to because I already did. And with the way your axting people wont like you and you will leave this fourm and every one will do a little dance of joy.

They dident need to because I already did. And with the way your axting people wont like you and you will leave this fourm and every one will do a little dance of joy.

Lol, reading your posts make me laugh.

Just stop dude. Alien has had enough rubbish from everyone else. He doesn't need you too.

• Upvote 1

Just stop dude. Alien has had enough rubbish from everyone else. He doesn't need you too.

I never asked him to message me, he has any opportunity to just leave my thread alone.

I never asked him to message me, he has any opportunity to just leave my thread alone.

"my thread" Anyone can post here, regardless of who they are.

I'm not saying "this is my room and you're not allowed in here" I'm saying I posted a thread and if he doesn't want my "rubbish" he should probably just leave me ALONE.

I never asked him to message me, he has any opportunity to just leave my thread alone

I'm not saying "this is my room and you're not allowed in here" I'm saying I posted a thread and if he doesn't want my "rubbish" he should probably just leave me ALONE.

Dude, it's completely up to you whether or not you give him your rubbish. He was pointing out a little mistake you made and you decided to mess with him.

Edited by Memor

I never asked him to message me, he has any opportunity to just leave my thread alone

Dude, it's completely up to you whether or not you give him your rubbish. He was pointing out a little mistake you made and you decided to mess with him.

A little mistake? There are 1,000 topics you don't think someone else double posted something they could of looked up? It's just a site, and I'm just a random, I don't know why my opinion matters to either of you.

All I'm saying is, I asked for input of the 5 x's, the only input I'm getting is from some children who have the "always be right" mentality.

Edited by BussinJuugs

Not to start anthing but you the one who started not me so pleas dont put "He should probaly leave me ALONE."

Not to start anthing but you the one who started not me so pleas dont put "He should probaly leave me ALONE."

I put it, it's a little too late to "dont put" it.

A little mistake? There are 1,000 topics you don't think someone else double posted something they could of looked up? It's just a site, and I'm just a random, I don't know why my opinion matters to either of you.

All I'm saying is, I asked for input of the 5 x's, the only input I'm getting is from some children who have the "always be right" mentality.

You out of all these other people? It doesn't matter. We aren't talking about all of them. And that's why I said it was "a little mistake". So what if everyone else has double posted? We don't appreciate that around here, so we kindly let you know that it is wrong.

You out of all these other people? It doesn't matter. We aren't talking about all of them. And that's why I said it was "a little mistake". So what if everyone else has double posted? We don't appreciate that around here, so we kindly let you know that it is wrong.

Lol that's really kindly.

This is a joke, I'd just drop it.

Edited by BussinJuugs

I'll be honest, not a particularly fair answer on alien's part there. Other than that, we were completely fair on you, and you decided to give us your crap.

1.) Oh hell no you did not just call me a little kid because im not nd I bet your one of those 15 year old kids that thinks he is older than he is.

2.) I dont have to be right all the time I was simply tring to make shour you dont do it agan because your new. thare for you should have said thanks it wont happen again or ok I wont do it again.

3.) And every one points out when someone dupes a topic not just me.

4.) Could you give it a rest already?

This is a joke, I'd just drop it.

That was a joke. But evan if it wasent you were being veary rude for me helping you out befour that post.

1.) Oh hell no you did not just call me a little kid because im not nd I bet your one of those 15 year old kids that thinks he is older than he is.

2.) I dont have to be right all the time I was simply tring to make shour you dont do it agan because your new. thare for you should have said thanks it wont happen again or ok I wont do it again.

3.) And every one points out when someone dupes a topic not just me.

4.) Could you give it a rest already?

Lol, I'm 15, at least I can distinguish the use of you're and your. I'll give it a rest when you stop with the ABC123's of the behemoth forums. I shouldn't have to thank you after you "BURRRRRRNed" me.

Edited by BussinJuugs