Everyone gather around.

I am Swagmaster YOLO (name change pending), and I am here to tell you how swaggy you are. I have maximum swaq, swaqq and james, so I have authority over all.

Post here with your opinions on the force of humanity known as swag, and I will read your swags and yolos and inform you how to further craft your swag into a yolo. It's really a good life skill to have, so I'd be more than happy to teach you my ways

• Upvote 4

I have so much swag, one time I goes into school feelin' extra swaggy and I sit down in math class and I'm like "yo teach I got this" and I stand up and taught the class the lesson, but then teach decides to be a f*gg*t and tried to make me sit down like "garnet that's not right" and I'm like "f**k you teach where's your degree from university of GAY?" and I could tell the whole class wants to laugh but was just too intimidated by my swag to do so and then teach grabs me by my arm and I'm like "hey don't pillage me f*g" and he pulled me out of class so I scream "pillage" louder because that's breaking the third amendment and I have rights so then he take me to the principals office and I'm like "this stupid teacher can't handle my swag he's sh*t" and principal has tons of swag, I know he understands, but then suddenly he says "garnet please settle down" and I says "no principal I'm being bullied please man" and teacher decided to be a pussy and tell him everything so then teacher asks me to tell him the truth and I'm like "truth is teach is swagless motherf**ker I should be teaching math because he's making it so people can't yolo" and principal suspends me but then as I'm walking out I shout out "YOLO, F**KERS" and regain all my swag but then principal runs out and tried to chase me but I yell "pillage" again and he backs off.

Stupid pussy principal, lost all his swag that day.

• Upvote 6

I have so much swag, one time I goes into school feelin' extra swaggy and I sit down in math class and I'm like "yo teach I got this" and I stand up and taught the class the lesson, but then teach decides to be a f*gg*t and tried to make me sit down like "garnet that's not right" and I'm like "f**k you teach where's your degree from university of GAY?" and I could tell the whole class wants to laugh but was just too intimidated by my swag to do so and then teach grabs me by my arm and I'm like "hey don't pillage me f*g" and he pulled me out of class so I scream "pillage" louder because that's breaking the third amendment and I have rights so then he take me to the principals office and I'm like "this stupid teacher can't handle my swag he's sh*t" and principal has tons of swag, I know he understands, but then suddenly he says "garnet please settle down" and I says "no principal I'm being bullied please man" and teacher decided to be a pussy and tell him everything so then teacher asks me to tell him the truth and I'm like "truth is teach is swagless motherf**ker I should be teaching math because he's making it so people can't yolo" and principal suspends me but then apls I'm walking out I shout out "YOLO, F**KERS" and regain all my swag but then principal runs out and tried to chase me but I yell "pillage" again and he backs off.

Stupid pussy principal, lost all his swag that day.

funny-pictures-auto-creepy-wonka-SWAG-35

Please don't take this seriously lol >.<

• Upvote 1

One time, I bought food from a restaurant. When I paid for it, and she tried to give me my change back, I says "Keep it."

#YOLOSWAG4JEEZUS

• Upvote 2

Everyone gather around.

I am Swagmaster YOLO (name change pending), and I am here to tell you how swaggy you are. I have maximum swaq, swaqq and james, so I have authority over all.

Post here with your opinions on the force of humanity known as swag, and I will read your swags and yolos and inform you how to further craft your swag into a yolo. It's really a good life skill to have, so I'd be more than happy to teach you my ways

Gold trophy, Bandana face, whachu craftin with this swaq lol

It honestly upsets me that more and more of these threads are slithering into existence. 

These threads attract fresh meat.

We desperately need fresh meat.

It honestly upsets me that more and more of these threads are slithering into existence. 

You still have a choice of what quality meat that is.

Meat full o' swag muthaf**ka!

Quantity > Quality

Quantity > Quality

Except everything about that statement is wrong.

• Upvote 2

Yo, Swagger McJagger here!

I have 2 much Swag! If I get any swaggier, Imma cause a Swagsplosion. Cuz YOLO!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!1!!

#YOLO #Swag #Swek #Hashtags #YouKnowMyNameNotMyStory #SwaggerMcJagger

• Upvote 3

My name? Yolo Swagicus.

Slayer of pussy. And always awesome.

#Yolo #Swag #2Kool4Skool #Mycaruba