Sign in to follow this  
BussinJuugs

Your Favorite Match Style?

I like muckle cause some times I'm like WA WA KEPOW and I win.

I like Muckle only when you're not playing against a acid gun fan combo. RAGEQUIT.
If the person is playing reasonably with the acid gun I'm fine. When they spawn kill camp then I quit. It's only happened once but, I'm not going to play against someone like that. That's not a challenge of skill at that point, since my skills make no difference to the outcome of me spawning and immediately dying.

Solo challenge is still my favorite, hence why I made a solo challenge playlist.

I like Muckle only when you're not playing against a acid gun fan combo. RAGEQUIT.
If the person is playing reasonably with the acid gun I'm fine. When they spawn kill camp then I quit. It's only happened once but, I'm not going to play against someone like that. That's not a challenge of skill at that point, since my skills make no difference to the outcome of me spawning and immediately dying.

Solo challenge is still my favorite, hence why I made a solo challenge playlist.

I'll check your solo playlist, whats your GT? Acid gun seems to be the weapon of choice by kids who spawn kill.

I'll check your solo playlist, whats your GT? Acid gun seems to be the weapon of choice by kids who spawn kill.
Gt: Backup sidekick. Add me and we can race.

I play with the acid bubble gun because I believe in teamwork and I don't spam/spawn kill.

Grenades are just thrown at the group and blow your teammate up in the process.

Frog bombs are frequently used the same way or just spammed.

Fans... Not going there I hate them so much.

Fire is the ultimate team mate killer.

The rest are just way less effective in muckle.

Gt: Backup sidekick. Add me and we can race.

I play with the acid bubble gun because I believe in teamwork and I don't spam/spawn kill.

Grenades are just thrown at the group and blow your teammate up in the process.

Frog bombs are frequently used the same way or just spammed.

Fans... Not going there I hate them so much.

Fire is the ultimate team mate killer.

The rest are just way less effective in muckle.

I'm more of a 

Guns = other side.

Fans = Back at ya

Fire = why?

Frogs = In the hoops on ball game. >=]

Ball = Helps you the beat last level on insane mode in under 60 seconds.

I'm x Nevickz

Edited by BussinJuugs

When I do Muckle I don't even use weapons unless its a fan and some one tries to use acid/fire/grenade on me I mostly just punch and use my surroundings.

When I do Muckle I don't even use weapons unless its a fan and some one tries to use acid/fire/grenade on me I mostly just punch and use my surroundings.

Precisely, nothing is more entertaining than a nice uppercut into some spikes.

ball game its the best!!!! #1, a muchos no les gusta por que hay tramposos o simplemente hay muchos que juegan mejor que ellos y les ganan, ocupan en realidad un buen equipo para poder jugar ball game, I hate de RAGEQUITER´s :) pero ya me acostumbre, antes me enojaba ahora no.

ball game its the best!!!! #1, a muchos no les gusta por que hay tramposos o simplemente hay muchos que juegan mejor que ellos y les ganan, ocupan en realidad un buen equipo para poder jugar ball game, I hate de RAGEQUITER´s :) pero ya me acostumbre, antes me enojaba ahora no.

Ok, according to Google translate he is saying that many people do not like that there are many cheats or people simply playing better than them and win, it actually takes a good team to play ball game, he hates ragequiters but he is used to it, before he always got angry.

Ok, according to Google translate he is saying that many people do not like that there are many cheats or people simply playing better than them and win, it actually takes a good team to play ball game, he hates ragequiters but he is used to it, before he always got angry. 

nooo, the last its wrong, google traductor are bad. haha its when somene ragequit the game i say ok, but before i got angry but rigth now its normal for me. 

nooo, the last its wrong, google traductor are bad. haha its when somene ragequit the game i say ok, but before i got angry but rigth now its normal for me. 

Yeh Google Translate is bad. :( btw are you Spanish?

Yeh Google Translate is bad. :( btw are you Spanish?

lol, no, im mexican but i have classes of english, and im learning, but i know i translate better than google :)

• Upvote 1