Sign in to follow this  
Spidercube

Important Patch Suggestions.

Ok, I have had this game since release day, and I have two ideas to fix GLARING issues with this amazing game, specifically the multiplayer. One, and this is less necessary, make it so you cannot stand on top of the hoops in ball game. Standing in the hoop is too universally perfect for a strategy, it's really annoying.

My second suggestion I feel would revive the stagnant multiplayer community. I propose the creation of a trading playlist, and the complete removal of trading in the giftshop on competitive multiplayer. There are too many people who beg for heads and leave. Make it so trade booths are an exclusive playlist that spawn in a room with only trade booths, and remove traders from normal multiplayer such as ball game, muckle, capture the horse, etc. I feel this is NECESSARY. Excessive traders are causing too much of an issue with players who actually want a friendly game of muckle or something.

I see no reason to remove hoop standing in ball game, I always play 1v2 and I never have a problem with it even if both people stand on it. If they just made trade only booths competitive multilayer would die down a bit as a lot of people would just spend time in the booths.

I see no reason to remove hoop standing in ball game, I always play 1v2 and I never have a problem with it even if both people stand on it. If they just made trade only booths competitive multilayer would die down a bit as a lot of people would just spend time in the booths.

The hoop thing might just be me. On the topic of booths, do you really want people playing if they're just whining in the shop and leaving? I think more people would play if they knew that beggars weren't an issue.

People would love to play without beggars but if you take out all the people that beg your going to lose a lot of multilayer matches, and who's to say they wouldn't join a normal match and whine and beg you to join the trade booths?

People would love to play without beggars but if you take out all the people that beg your going to lose a lot of multilayer matches, and who's to say they wouldn't join a normal match and whine and beg you to join the trade booths?

You have a point. I still think SOMETHING needs to be done though.

Here's a suggestion.

Add invincibility on respawn. See how highly people think of themselves when they can't spawn trap you like in other games.

I'm serious about that. I'm tired of the spawn killing. Add a 2 second invincibility (that includes being invulnerable to force balls, fans, and vaccums) to the game.

• Upvote 1

Here's a suggestion.

Add invincibility on respawn. See how highly people think of themselves when they can't spawn trap you like in other games.

I'm serious about that. I'm tired of the spawn killing. Add a 2 second invincibility (that includes being invulnerable to force balls, fans, and vaccums) to the game.

That is the best idea, I'm sick of people spawn trapping with acid bubble. Even a 1 second invincibility is enough. 

It's not just that, I constantly see players spamming grenades or acid bubble directly at the upper entrance to the warp pad thing that leads to the upper floor or bottom floor respectively.

Bugs:

1. If your in a boat and a antlered racoon bites at you, it will grab your head and your body will seperate going to the right doing the animation without your head. You will then fall into water that isn't there and drown and disappear.

2. Racoons can bite you through one block floors especially corners.

3. If you get set on fire you are invincible and can walk on spikes.

4. If you get shocked by a laser and then hit by ice you get frozen nulling the laser death.

5. Online mulitiplayer with lag causes player 2 in a coop match to shoot weapons like the bubble backwards, this is the same for the others as well.

6. 2nd player with lag issues in a coop game causes the player to have extreme issues picking up and throwing rocks, which kills them everytime.

7. Being in a boat makes you invincible to lasers from uptop.

8. Player 2 also dies in coop matches running into boats instead of pushing them.

9 Player 2 in coop with lag can't call boats nor can they use the boat in water.

10. You are able to pull moveable blocks through clouds if the block is next to it, if there is a gap inbetween them you cannot pull it through.

11. Racoons are super buggy, they unfairly kill you. Once they are close enough they can bite at you and you can't jump away once they start the animation.

12. 2 player coop, has issues pulling someone up from  ledges. In the trailer it looks flawless, in this game we have its bugged. The player spins when you try to pick them up or they just have trouble getting the other person up. Not sure if this is caused by lag or not.

13. Checkpoints in coop don't work at all, in solo not sure. If you get a checkpoint in coop campaign or community they never work corretly. Finding that both players spawn next to each other or competely far away and never on an actual checkpoint flag. 

14. If you are pushing a moveable block towards a laser as 2nd player coop the laser always gets you no matter what, you will stay safe but the closer you get the more likely it will hit you even with a block in front of you.

Please fix these issues, this is only a few i could think of off the top of my head.

• Upvote 1