thatpikminguy

Question For Dan

Hey Danny-boy,

I noticed CC for Steam got an update on Friday. Did this happen to add more data to Hatty, or was it just a regular bug-fix update?

Speaking of Mr. Hattington, When will we ever see him  on Steam and PS3? Soon? Never? What?

As I recall, Hatty won't be released on any other platform because BBT isn't on any other platform.

But Behemoth can do what they did with the King's pack and Pick Knight pack and just slip him into an Insane mode level. Besides, he does have some data and sprites in the game.

As I recall, Hatty won't be released on any other platform because BBT isn't on any other platform.

But Behemoth can do what they did with the King's pack and Pick Knight pack and just slip him into an Insane mode level. Besides, he does have some data and sprites in the game.

Except those characters weren't form another game.  Hatty is.  And that game is only on Xbox.  I'm surprised they made Alien playable in the other versions, but then again, he did have his own level, so it was only fair.  I'm just telling you the main reason it probably won't end up happening.

Except those characters weren't form another game.  Hatty is.  And that game is only on Xbox.  I'm surprised they made Alien playable in the other versions, but then again, he did have his own level, so it was only fair.  I'm just telling you the main reason it probably won't end up happening.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=155323857

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=155323857

Okay?  I don't think Hatty's data being in the game really means anything, just saying.  If he did come to other platforms, it'd probably be only PC, since Sony seems to screw up everything and haven't even put in the Blacksmith pack yet.

• Upvote 1

"If he did come to other platforms, it'd probably be only PC, since Sony seems to screw up everything and haven't even put in the Blacksmith pack yet."  You just baited the hook my friend. 

Edited by Minecraft

"If he did come to other platforms, it'd probably be only PC, since Sony seems to screw up everything and haven't even put in the Blacksmith pack yet."  You just baited the hook my friend. 

I don't see how I "baited" any "hook".

I don't see how I "baited" any "hook".

Sony fanboys.

Don't bother, that's what the blacksmith and pink knight psn thread is for.

They're not coming to ps3 (Hatty and blacksmith) but pc has a chance... And only pc.

I gave up hoping for the blacksmith a while back. There's a more likely chance that they'll release bbt on pc sooner than ps3. (By that, the end of this year, or next summer)