Hello there my fellow Battleblock Theaterians! I would like to announce that I will be giving out badges to players that earn them! (These badges will be posted to the person on this topic and to their profile with the respected badge they have earned) P.S. Some badges will be easier than others to achieve. Have fun badge hunting! ^_^ Give up to 24 hours for your badge to be rewarded, thank you.

Badge Playlist 1

1) Starter Badge

Beat the game solo or coop on normal including encores.

2) Insane Badge

Beat the game solo or coop on insane including encores.

3) Head-Hunter Badge

Collect every square, circle, triangle, and cylinder head through purchase or trading.

4) Weaponry Badge

Collect every weapon through purchase or trading.

5) Gem Badge

Collect 1000 gems.

6) Greedy Badge

Collect 5000 gems.

7) Star Badge

Collect 16 of the star heads.

8) Furbottom Badge

Be featured on Furbottom's Features.

9) Can You Keep A Secret Badge

Find all secret levels in all the chapters.

10) Diva Badge

Get an A++ on all the solo or coop levels on normal including encores.

11) Show-Off Badge

Get an A++ on all the solo or coop levels on insane including encores.

12) Yarn Ball Badge

Collect 72 yarn.

13) Cat Person Badge

Collect 140 yarn.

14) Unnecessary Badge

Saving a friend and you find the motherload!

15) Hatty Hattington Badge

Collect 10000 gems, 1000 yarn, beat the game solo and coop insane mode getting an A++ on all levels insane mode including encores for solo and coop.

16) Creator Badge

Publish a playlist of any kind.

17) Badge-Hunter Badge

Collect the first 16 badges before this to earn this badge.

Badge Playlist 2

18) Battleblock Theater Star

Collect all the current start heads that are released at the moment.

19) Ps3guyguy's Badge

Beat my coop playlist that was featured before, Mis Adventures.

20) Eyes Badge

Wear the head you get when you had to beat the solo or coop playlist when my coop playlist was featured.

I will come up with more badges over time and I will take suggestions from you guys, just message me :)

If you have any suggestions for badge types message me them and I will consider them when adding more badges, thank you! ^_^

Edited by Ps3guyguy

You need some sort of proof lol :P Badge 14 is a puzzle ^_^ so do you have it? Like proof? :)

nooo, i dont have 14, and 16, i have the others, on the 14 badge i need pass the campaing coop on insane, i have the other things of this badge

So I will get Head-Hunter Badge, Weaponry Badge, Gem Badge, Greedy Badge, Star Badge, Yarn Ball Badge, Cat Person Badge, and Creator Badge. I will post proof soon.

You need some sort of proof lol :P Badge 14 is a puzzle ^_^ so do you have it? Like proof? :)

nooo, i dont have 14, and 16, i have the others, on the 14 badge i need pass the campaing coop on insane, i have the other things of this badge

Ok so you don't have the Badge-Hunter Badge or the Hatty Hattington Badge. You need some sort of proof that you have all the other badges though via images or videos or any other way and you can post them via forums, profile, email, etc.

So I will get Head-Hunter Badge, Weaponry Badge, Gem Badge, Greedy Badge, Star Badge, Yarn Ball Badge, Cat Person Badge, and Creator Badge. I will post proof soon.

Ok sounds cool post them when you can :) I thought this would be a fun little thing to do y'know? :)

More too come, just wait.

Yarn Ball Badge and Cat Person Badge

2a4tfua.jpg

Gem Badge and Greedy Badge

35asn0o.jpg

Head-Hunter Badge2ntd8gh.jpg

Edited by FOXFRAGON

More too come, just wait.

Yarn Ball Badge and Cat Person Badge

Gem Badge and Greedy Badge

35asn0o.jpg

Head-Hunter Badge

Out of all the star heads it displays it shows that one, there is no word in the English language to describe the rage towards furbottom atm.

FOXFRAGON has earned the Yarn Ball Badge, Cat Person Badge, Gem Badge, Greedy Badge, Head-Hunter Badge, Weaponry Badge, Star Badge, Battleblock Theater Star Badge, Ps3guyguy's Badge, Eyes Badge, and Creator Badge! So far 11/20! Keep it up! ^_^

I need:

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 9, 12, 13, 16, 18, 19, 20

Ok cool ^_^ Do you have proof of some sort? :)

Okay well for the first four check my achievements for the star heads you can add me for proof GT: MDMemor

and for the others you'll have to just trust me I guess.

hmmm... I have 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 9, 12, 13, 14 (I think), 16, 18, 19, and 20 atm.

if you want proof, just invite me to a party or you can check my profile for half of them.

I have decided to make this a fun little thing for you to try and achieve, no proof needed anymore :P If you want me to congradulate you though you need proof, other than that have fun trying to get them :) I will add more and will take suggestions ^_^