Sign in to follow this  
Chris

Share Your Desk/ Workspace!

Since we already have a 'Share your Desktop!' thread, I thought it would be fun to go one step further than that and create a 'Share your Desk/ Workspace!' thread

To start with, here's mine!

desk_zpsb06f48f7.png

The first thing you might notice is my terribly outdated DELL keyboard and mouse. They're not brilliant to use, but they're still working and so I refuse to replace them.

The second is that this desk looks a little old, and cheap. This is because I didn't feel like bringing my own desk from home to University with me (this one was left behind by the previous tenants). It saved on space during the trip over here, anyways!

The only thing is that I end up having to shift the keyboard and mouse off of the desk if I want the space to get any sketching done  :|

So, do any of you guys have an interesting desk you feel like showing off? Any comments on this one? Share them here!

When I clear mine I will show you what it looks like however it looks like a dump yard with random stuff all over it   :-)

EDIT: Bad English 

Edited by Abz2141
  • Upvote 1

Bad quality, but still, you get the idea.

I'm so jealous of that Wii-U it hurts  :oops:

When I clear mine I will show you what it looks like however it looks like a dump yard with random stuff all over it   :-)

Clean your room, boy!

A tidy desk lets you focus better when you're working at it  ;-) 

...There are eraser shavings all over mine right now. And everything just gets shuffled around 'cause it's kinda small and I need room for my books when I do homework.

I'll clean up a little and take a picture after I study a little bit.

• Upvote 2

IMG_2081copy_zpsbf34d1e3.jpg

Haha, what... what is cleaning.

I love your Orange Knight figurine and Cat Guard. I wish UK shipping wasn't so expensive  :oops:

Don't you guys like having a set of speakers around your computer/TV so you can blast the sound up with some music?  :? (I have a set of 7 speakers, I got 3 on top of the desk and 4 on the bottom including the subwoofer.) 

Don't you guys like having a set of speakers around your computer/TV so you can blast the sound up with some music?  :? (I have a set of 7 speakers, I got 3 on top of the desk and 4 on the bottom including the subwoofer.) 

Haha, nope. My monitor speakers have pretty awful quality, but most of the time I'm using headphones, so not having speakers isn't a problem for me

I did notice yours though. They look pretty nifty!

Its pretty low quality so shout out if you want to know anything

Nice desktop background. You have Halo Mega Blok figures, too? Awesome  :-D 

I just have a basic set of speakers.  I have my Turtlebeach headset for whenever I need surround sound for my PC.

I don't wanna post mine... mine's just a crappy laptop (craptop?) on a crappy table with no decorations.

I guess I have a neat Marvin the Martian mousepad though. I'll post a picture of that.

It's about time the world sees my dinosaur aka the laptop that is 70% armor.

9888595013_87ca08bae1_m.jpg

As you can see I have numerous mangas, binders, an old ds, and a barely visible invader zim hat in the top left corner.

yzIYBKU.jpg

Who is James Joyce?

Some irish dude who wrote novels with complex sentences that go on for ages. I'm having a hard time reading it, I'll get back to it later.

I don't wanna post mine... mine's just a crappy laptop (craptop?) on a crappy table with no decorations.

Exactly the same as mine. It's fine.

photo.jpg

Here is my new Mac and my workspace is pretty cramped, I use the TV dinner tables when using my PC. On my laptop is Logic with the current song I am working on, and on the TV is a Magic match I am playing with a friend in 2 headed giant with. 

Edited by Vinchenzo
  • Upvote 1

How do you do your work, work that is on paper? o.o

I use the TV dinner table lol it has plenty of space but like Pocket said I don't really write so I have a printer in the other room