Morg

Gravity Falls

It just occurred to me that blindeye is 8 letters.

spooky

Was probably the code but guess we will never know since the laptop is destroyed.

Or was it?!?!?!??!?

It just occurred to me that blindeye is 8 letters.

spooky

Was probably the code but guess we will never know since the laptop is destroyed.
Or was it?!?!?!??!?

(Creepy music plays.)

Big events happen in the next episode... also disney is really bad a censoring.. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlcmYwT3uD0

You know the creator actually leaked a photo of That old man *can't say the name* writing in the journal with his 6 fingered hand. His hand that was covered in bandages got bit by an alligator. Now it has 5.

tumblr_inline_ncr3d9eWSx1sjfp95.gif

Edited by I can't play Mother 3

assuming everyone saw the episode I have a small theory. 

The Carpet Diem Room is Mcgucket's

McGucket can invent, The room had experiments (Such as the rug). Stan grabs the reading glasses in the room, McGucket says he needs Reading glasses near the end of the episode. The now most popular theory is that Stan wrote the journals and if McGucket assisted the writer they would probably stay in the same house!

assuming everyone saw the episode I have a small theory. 

The Carpet Diem Room is Mcgucket's

McGucket can invent, The room had experiments (Such as the rug). Stan grabs the reading glasses in the room, McGucket says he needs Reading glasses near the end of the episode. The now most popular theory is that Stan wrote the journals and if McGucket assisted the writer they would probably stay in the same house!

*Refer to countless "stanley" theories.*

During the ending credits, Stan's coffee mug and notepad are sucked into the Universe portal. During an episode of Rick and Morty titled "Close Rick-counters of the Rick Kind," the same notepad and coffee mug appear falling out of a portal.

Aren't both show creators good friends?

Oooooh boy, this is gonna be good.

During the ending credits, Stan's coffee mug and notepad are sucked into the Universe portal. During an episode of Rick and Morty titled "Close Rick-counters of the Rick Kind," the same notepad and coffee mug appear falling out of a portal.

Aren't both show creators good friends?

Oooooh boy, this is gonna be good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8F1MSiZVHX4

• Upvote 1

The show is officially on hiatus with no announced come back date, most likely animating more episodes or Disney is trying to get the most views over time by spreading the episodes out.

Dang son. Still waiting. ;-;

The show is apparently coming back on the 16th of next month according to Alex's twitter.

Edited by SaltOnToast