Morg

Gravity Falls

There was obviously a cut after he said "there's something I've been meaning to tell you" which can mean he tells them about the portal/him copying the pages off the journal.

Also I don't have a picture of it but in the previous episode, it shifts the camera to a picture of (presumably) Bill floating above a providence being engulfed by flames.

lore intensifies

Rndb vr L phvvhg durxqg zlwk dq lpdjh ri wkh eulhifdvh/frpsxwhu wkdw Vdow srvwhg, dqg L irxqg rxw wkdw wkhuh'v qrwklqj hawud wkdw zh frxog'yh plvvhg. Lw'v uhdoob d frxqwgrzq wr wkh qhaw hslvrgh.

Hey figure out the secretttt

Is this a actual series? I thought it was a cartoon that just had a different gag each episode and didn't have a overall story.

Is this a actual series? I thought it was a cartoon that just had a different gag each episode and didn't have a overall story.

This is the most plot heavy cartoon in a long time, from an over arching story to small hidden details foreshadowing future events in every episode.

There are also not many filler episodes (maybe 2 or 3) even some that seem like filler end up holding relevance later down the line and will not become the next adventure time going way out of focus to the point of the show going on forever, the creator has made it very clear that the show WILL end with either 2 Seasons and a movie, 3 Seasons, or 3 Seasons and a movie.

Edited by SaltOnToast

This is the most plot heavy cartoon in a long time, from an over arching story to small hidden details foreshadowing future events in every episode.

There are also not many filler episodes (maybe 2 or 3) even some that seem like filler end up holding relevance later down the line and will not become the next adventure time going way out of focus to the point of the show going on forever, the creator has made it very clear that the show WILL end with either 2 Seasons and a movie, 3 Seasons, or 3 Seasons and a movie.

I never seen anything about this show ever, and only heard about it through the name. Might decide to give it a watch now.

So I've watched a few episodes, and I think I've got it all figured out.

Stan is an illuminati worshipper and all he wants to find his brother so he can have some help in the illuminati. In 2016, he shall explode the world. That's why it's considered a doomsday device. Dipper is anti-illuminati, and Mabel is a creep out to eat his flesh. She has 2 friends, and there is one of her, 2 + 1 = 3. Three sides on a triangle. A triangle is one shape. 1 shape = 1 Eye. 

Illuminati confirmed. 

No seriously this show is most likely illuminati.

Edited by U-Knighted