Morg

Gravity Falls

Gravity Falls is some weird show where two kids randomly come to this place called Gravity Falls and they meet their grandfather and they have adventures? What a waste of time.

Gravity Falls is some weird show where two kids randomly come to this place called Gravity Falls and they meet their grandfather and they have adventures? What a waste of time.

have you seen past episode one tho

You obviously haven't watched the show. Don't judge a book by its' cover.

I've watched it lol

What is the plot anyways?

I've watched it lol

There isn't much of a plot, because it's a cartoon. It just has a very good cast of characters, good stories on each episode and a really good theme. The theme song is also good.

Yeah, it is kind of catchy. So the plot is they spend the summer at the mystery shack and they help their uncle run the shack and they find out about the secrets and they try to vanquish evil?post-23932-0-60693400-1437507226_thumb.jpg

Yeah, it is kind of catchy. So the plot is they spend the summer at the mystery shack and they help their uncle run the shack and they find out about the secrets and they try to vanquish evil?attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Depends which episode. Some can be about some weird creatures while others could be about stuff like making a Street Fighter character become a person.

I've watched it lol

There isn't much of a plot, because it's a cartoon. It just has a very good cast of characters, good stories on each episode and a really good theme. The theme song is also good.

there's plot, it's just not explored each and every episode. I have to agree with Yugo, there are a lot of great things going for the show aside from plot.

I've watched it lol

There is a plot.
Edited by RedHotSword3256

I've watched it lol

there's plot, it's just not explored each and every episode. I have to agree with Yugo, there are a lot of great things going for the show aside from plot.

Whoops, guess I don't watch just enough GF then.

One episode they fall down a bottomless pit, another Mabel learns how babies are made, and in another they meet a merman?

TV shows don't need to have continuity in every episode. It's like SuperJail, one episode the whole jail explodes and everyone dies then the next episode it's like nothing ever happened.

Edited by yugo657

I give this show award for weirdest and worst show ever.

Honorable Mentions for Worst Show Ever: TBBT and HIMYM

Good job on not actually watching it. Now go troll somewhere else if you're not gonna contribute to the conversation.

• Upvote 1

I give this user an award for being such a totally rad and funny guy.

Honourable mentions for the Award: Satan.

Edited by daikonboy101
  • Upvote 1

One episode they fall down a bottomless pit, another Mabel learns how babies are made, and in another they meet a merman?

TV shows don't need to have continuity in every episode. It's like SuperJail, one episode the whole jail explodes and everyone dies then the next episode it's like nothing ever happened.

Actually this show has extreme continuity, there are no "everything blows up but its fine the next episode" moments, if something changes it stays changed, the creator of the show actually stated that he wanted that be be made clear as early as the first episode when Dipper loses his Hat but gets a new one and the new hat STAYS. They constantly reference past episodes and if a relationship changes in one episode it stays changed the next, there is no universal reset button in this show, simply a couple filler episodes.

Actually this show has extreme continuity, there are no "everything blows up but its fine the next episode" moments, if something changes it stays changed, the creator of the show actually stated that he wanted that be be made clear as early as the first episode when Dipper loses his Hat but gets a new one and the new hat STAYS. They constantly reference past episodes and if a relationship changes in one episode it stays changed the next, there is no universal reset button in this show, simply a couple filler episodes.

Sounds like I missed lots of stuff. Thanks for clarifying.

Let me guess, you hate Seinfeld too?

Let me guess, you hate Seinfeld too?

Hey now, no need to dig up hatchets that have been buried... Also this is a Gravity Falls thread, so please stay on topic.

The episode last night proves to me that there can be no filler in Gravity Falls... what could have easily been just a filler episode ended up developing a relationship, introducing an item which may be used in the future and introducing a potential big event in the future of the show.