Sign in to follow this  
Ps3guyguy

Anyone Know Where To Find This?

Anyone know where to find the background The Behemoth uses for the new special star head prisoner?

What background I am looking for:

post-19767-0-71237700-1379877016_thumb.jpg

The background used for this is what I am looking for, the picture, a program, anything, thank you ^_^

Anyone know where to find the background The Behemoth uses for the new special star head prisoner?

attachicon.gif2r2mbrm.jpg

The background used for this is what I am looking for, the picture, a program, anything, thank you ^_^

if you open that picture it paint.NET ( it's an art program) you should be able to copy out the layer

if you open that picture it paint.NET ( it's an art program) you should be able to copy out the layer

Well it's a flat .jpg, so there aren't going to be layers.

The best you can do is to try to replicate it in image-editing software.

Well it's a flat .jpg, so there aren't going to be layers.

The best you can do is to try to replicate it in image-editing software.

Ohhh ok thanks guys! ^_^ I am pre-drawing by hand my star heads :) Will make a post adding them once I finish one :)

Here's a quick 5-minute version I made in Paint.NET

I don't know if you want to use it or not, I just thought I'd give it a go

background_zps2182e567.png

• Upvote 1

Here's a quick 5-minute version I made in Paint.NET

I don't know if you want to use it or not, I just thought I'd give it a go

background_zps2182e567.png

Omg thanks so much! My computer can't handle any picture software (don't know why it is a great computer, going to have to look into that) This helps a bunch! :D Now I need to add the "FREE *with purchase" sign, the "YOLO" sign, and the "FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY!" sign :)

Umm if it isn't too much can you add those for me? My computer is having major problems out of no where, I need my computer looked at, posting from my iPhone 4s, you don't have too, only if you can, thanks ^_^

Edited by Ps3guyguy

Umm if it isn't too much can you add those for me? My computer is having major problems out of no where, I need my computer looked at, posting from my iPhone 4s, you don't have too, only if you can, thanks ^_^

Since you asked so nicely, here ya' go!

BBTPrisoner_zpsc107d82a.png

The fonts aren't quite the same, but I used whatever alternatives I thought were fitting. Hope you like it!

If you need it, I also have the layered version available, too. Just PM me anyone needs it  ;-) 

Since you asked so nicely, here ya' go!

BBTPrisoner_zpsc107d82a.png

The fonts aren't quite the same, but I used whatever alternatives I thought were fitting. Hope you like it!

If you need it, I also have the layered version available, too. Just PM me anyone needs it  ;-) 

Thanks, I might use this sometime soon. :)

2akh2sw.jpg

[EDIT] I used Gimp to get rid of the middle part and added a layer with the stripes that Chris made, so thanks chris

Edited by FOXFRAGON
  • Upvote 1