Sign in to follow this  
FOXFRAGON

Bf4 Beta

Who would be playing the multiplayer beta which would be open on the 4th of October, or the 1st of October for Premium members like me.

Edited by FOXFRAGON

The real Battlefield series died when they tried to compete with CoD, damn you EA.

They're not competing with CoD.

They're on two different scales.

CoD is more poppy and reflex based whereas BF is based on teamwork and strategy.

You can run and gun in CoD but you can't in BF unless you get a really coordinated strategy going.

Also BF has Combined Arms combat, CoD doesn't.

I for one am looking forward to BF4.

It's a shooter granted, but it's going to be one that is actually good.

Also I like how you can counter their melee.

Basically you have a window of opportunity to counter their knife and kill them.

I got exclusive access to the beta as well, I didn't think it was as good as I expected it would be, but it would be a lot better on PC, because you could play 32v32 and there were attack choppers as well as scout choppers and there were attack boats. The textures of the game looked really bad when the skyscraper fell down. But overall I had some awesome and fun experiences. :)

I got exclusive access to the beta as well, I didn't think it was as good as I expected it would be, but it would be a lot better on PC, because you could play 32v32 and there were attack choppers as well as scout choppers and there were attack boats. The textures of the game looked really bad when the skyscraper fell down. But overall I had some awesome and fun experiences. :)

Even tho the beta was free I'm fighting the urge to ask for my money back.

My friend was livestreaming the beta last night, and I gotta say, it looked... bad. He has a pretty powerful computer and it seemed like the server just couldn't keep up with the amount of people who were playing (apparently the servers are supposed to be able to handle like 64 people in a game and there were only around 20 when he was playing). Stuff just popped in and out randomly and a lot of stuff was just plain broken. As a first impression for me, I wasn't very impressed.

The rendering on this beta is terrible. The game freezes at random. Elevators were done very poorly.

That is a gigabyte of memory I want back.