Sign in to follow this  
Morg

Kid Icarus Uprising

How strange. Did my avatar remind you of this game?

I really like this game a lot. It pays a lot of homage to the original, has a great story, fun bosses, great music, all that stuff. A must have for the 3DS. Seeing ChuggaaConroy LP it recently revived my interest for the game.

...And my favorite weapon type(s) are the claws. My favorite weapon(s) are the Pandora claws. I had these awesome ones that had 3 stars on both Melee and Ranged with a couple extra stat bonuses. That, and it's fun to bring up a giant Pandora all the time.

Edited by Turkey

How strange. Did my avatar remind you of this game?

I really like this game a lot. It pays a lot of homage to the original, has a great story, fun bosses, great music, all that stuff. A must have for the 3DS. Seeing ChuggaaConroy LP it recently revived my interest for the game.

1.) Actually, no. It just popped up in my head.

2.) CC also got me back in the game. I need to get better weapons.

Cool to see multiple Chuggaaconroy fans here

I too am a fan of the game, I was so hyped for this game when it released, I checked every store every day for weeks because the game was always sold out by the time I got out of school.

My God, this game hold so much nostalgia just for my life in general, and who I was as a person the short time ago when it was released, damn...... I really need to play this game more, I never did beat it due to difficulty/hand cramps, but I can definitely recommend it as one of the best 3DS games out there, and plus it was made by Sakurai, so it has that feel of Brawl or Kirby Air Ride like most of his games do. So yeah, get this game...

Unless you're left handed, then you're kinda ****ed

• Upvote 1

Uh guys...

I made a Kid Icarus Uprising topic a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time ago.

http://forums.thebehemoth.com/index.php?/topic/12396-kid-icarus-uprising/

(thanks for the replies to that btw. No really.)

And i cant even play the bleeping game anymore. My 3DS broke.

I guess we'll just keep the discussion on this one, then. Sorry, True.

I love Kid Icarus Uprising. Probably my favorite game on the 3DS, though Luigi's Mansion and Animal Crossing come close. I'm sure Link Between Worlds and Pokemon X/Y will also provide some great competition.

If it weren't for Uprising, I never would have fallen in love with the series. Now I just want more Kid Icarus games. Thanks a lot, Masahiro Sakurai.

CC has inspired me to get this game ASAP. Looks very fun. I had never even heard of Kid Icarus until recently. I can't believe it.

The NES one is pretty damn frustrating too.

There. I fixed your statement for you.

Edited by True213

The first stage is the only brutal level. The game is much easier as it goes on, since you climb from the Underworld (hardest) to Skyworld (easier)

Well, if you play a bit slower, it's really not that hard.

Is uprising really that good of a game? I never bought it because I was sooo angry an NIntendo at the time. I bought my $250 3DS the day it came out, and their starting lineup was terrible. After a few months I bought Ocarina of Time 3D (amazing game BTW) and then bought the Star Fox remake for $40. I beat the game in 40 minutes, couldn't get a decent refund, and haven't bought a 3DS game since.

Is uprising really that good of a game? I never bought it because I was sooo angry an NIntendo at the time. I bought my $250 3DS the day it came out, and their starting lineup was terrible. After a few months I bought Ocarina of Time 3D (amazing game BTW) and then bought the Star Fox remake for $40. I beat the game in 40 minutes, couldn't get a decent refund, and haven't bought a 3DS game since.

Uh, dude, have you ever played StarFox 64? It's not that long of a game, but it has oodles of alternate routes and endings. The point of the game is to play it multiple times.

Every console is overpriced around release. If you give it time (like right now) there are some really great games for it.