Sign in to follow this  
BlueKnight4Life

Question About The Store

Are you planning to restock the chicken stress balls? I was saving up some money to get one and when I did have the cash I checked the store and now its on amazon and the stress balls are nowhere to be found. Sorry if this is the wrong forum I just didn't know where to ask and for some reason it would not let me make a topic in the off topic forum.

Are you planning to restock the chicken stress balls? I was saving up some money to get one and when I did have the cash I checked the store and now its on amazon and the stress balls are nowhere to be found. Sorry if this is the wrong forum I just didn't know where to ask and for some reason it would not let me make a topic in the off topic forum.

Hi there! We don't have plans to restock the stress balls at this time. The only products we offer for mail order are on our Amazon.com store. 

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aag/main?ie=UTF8&asin=&isAmazonFulfilled=&isCBA=&marketplaceID=ATVPDKIKX0DER&orderID=&seller=A050306120C3N79X54H9P

We do expand our offerings occasionally, so check back!

The process for contacting our merch team directly is explained in this Knowledgebase item:

http://www.thebehemoth.com/support/ticket/kb/faq.php?id=44

Thanks for being a fan, and earmarking your hard-earned spending monies for us! :-D