Sign in to follow this  
Thunder Knight

Rumbling Return...

Hello fellow users, after 2 weeks I'm back, and yes, not such a long time after I left, but still counts.

I guess things didn't improve at all, more like went downhill, so I considered ''How does leaving the forum benefit me again?'' I simply couldn't answer. According to my routine, Dim knight better suits me, less creativity, excitement and esteem.

Therefore, I am back, under very disappointing circumstances, though back.

Sorry for the unnecessary post, I just felt like sharing my return with you guys.

Yay your back (I hope you didn't just leave for attention, or else I would have to murder you) *cough cough* anyway welcome back, snacks are over there, take a seat, but not the big chair. That one's mine.

Well Thunder Knight is instantly super cool for leaving and coming back. However, none of you will be as cool as me, leaving for three years only to make a triumphant return.... HA! I spit on the boots of you peasant forum wanderers....

Wait.... what was this thread about again?

Oh yeah, welcome back TK, nothing's really changed, except swag

• Upvote 2

Well Thunder Knight is instantly super cool for leaving and coming back. However, none of you will be as cool as me, leaving for three years only to make a triumphant return.... HA! I spit on the boots of you peasant forum wanderers....

Wait.... what was this thread about again?

Oh yeah, welcome back TK, nothing's really changed, except swag

Thanks???

(I hope you didn't just leave for attention, or else I would have to murder you)

Attention is what I want the least at the moment.

Then why did you make a thread?  If anonymity was the objective, you should have just randomly posted somewhere.  Just kind of phase back in.  I think that's actually what I did when I came back.  And has it really been two week?  It feels like less time than that. 

Anyway, welcome back, buddy boy.

You still didn't get a Xbox... :(

Probably won't... At this juncture there's no point. The capital didn't quite come in as I expected and also there were other things to be dealt with. Sorry fox, for now the only promise I can grant is that your song will continue to rise in the american charts...

• Upvote 2

Probably won't... At this juncture there's no point. The capital didn't quite come in as I expected and also there were other things to be dealt with. Sorry fox, for now the only promise I can grant is that your song will continue to rise in the american charts...

And I can't say that I'm happy that it is.

That is definitely my song... Lol