Captain MasonM

Spell It!

No, I meant the one SpongeBob episode.

fum (You know what I mean :) . And if you don't get the reference I'm disappointed in you, the reader or this post.)

Fe Fi Fo Fum?

>

>crumb

Curb

I don't think Curb works.

You changed more than one letter

Crumb

Curb

You took out m

and put the r behind the u.

That's two changes!

DISQUALIFIED

You can change the letters around, the rules don't go against it, plus you kinda supposed to do it. And curb is a word. Look it up.

dull

(Hey guys! Mind if I "crash at your party"? Quick reminder...I don't want to sound boring, nor superior, but I want to share this trick with you. Some of you may already know it, some may not,  but in order to avoid posting a word already written, press CTRL + F, and type the word you want to write :D)

Edited by ChibiChan
  • Upvote 1

dull

(Hey guys! Mind if I "crash at your party"? Quick reminder...I don't want to sound boring, nor superior, but I want to share this trick with you. Some of you may already know it, some may not,  but in order to avoid posting a word already written, press CTRL + F, and type the word you want to write :D)

Good idea, but I have built in spell check, so I just type random words in till I find one that doesn't flash red. This is good because apparently mull is a word. Look it up! :)

• Upvote 1

Good idea, but I have built in spell check, so I just type random words in till I find one that doesn't flash red. This is good because apparently mull is a word. Look it up! :)

Hehe. I looked it up. It sure has a lot of meanings! :shock:

"All in all it's just an-other brick in the wall" (We don't need no...Education...No dark sarcasm in the classroom)