Does anyone have any stories of themselves or anyone you played with who was very nice? I'll go first to get the ball rolling.

Today, a guy in the trading booth gave me two rare star heads. For free! Sad to say I didn't catch his GT though.

I always give away gems because I want to have just over 2000 gems, not 3000, I dunno why.

There were people who gave me gems and star heads as well.

ZA Frostbite gave me about 1000 gems (This was when I just started the game).

Fossa gave me free star heads.

iiwin24seven gave me free star heads.

Haven't met anyone nice on bbt who isn't on the forums.  :cry:

There are people who are mean :evil: , and people who don't care.  :roll:

• Upvote 1

I got behemoth chicken from Mr. Star back in the dayz' (before he was re-released) and I got about 500 gems from 8Bitten (Cmoney) to get the last heads that I needed.

I always give away gems because I want to have just over 2000 gems, not 3000, I dunno why.

(the zapper14)

• Upvote 1

I don't quite agree with some people saying that there are almost no nice people. Lots of people are nice. If someone is competitive or doesn't want to trade, they're just playing the game to their content. 

• Upvote 1

I sometimes give little kids rare heads that I don't really want. It's just how I am. I do the same thing in person with those claw machines. If I see a kid wants something out of there that I think I can get, I try for them (I have luck with those things) and if I win it I give it to them. Or if I see one having a bad day and I've won something out of the machine, I give it to them.

Come on Ace, tell the whole forum that you give candy to the little kids in a white van too. lawl

Is it a bad thing? You know what they say, always trust a man in a big white van.

Come on Ace, tell the whole forum that you give candy to the little kids in a white van too. lawl

Is it a bad thing? You know what they say, always trust a man in a big white van.

Whoever "they" are there not looking out for your best interest. 

Whoever "they" are there not looking out for your best interest. 

I was kidding. Never trust a man in a white van. They'll grab you and pull you in and do horrible things to you.

One time someone gave me the donut head just for being one of the few players that played well and not like a jerk. A two dimensional donut never tasted so good.

1/3 of the people are nice to me like giving me 100 gems for no reason. The rest of the people are not friendly at all

But one single golden hat can ruin the friendship...

post-19442-0-10044900-1380934597_thumb.jpg

I don't give people star heads but sometimes give them gems. It's not because I'm mean,it because that's what people did to me when I was trying to get the heads. I didn't even beg.