megan

New Dlc On Castle Crashers Psn!

PSN America/Canada/Latin America – October 1

Today, we are releasing two DLC packs for Castle Crashers on PlayStation Network in America and Canada. PSN users in these regions can now download the Can’t Stop Crying Pack and The Legend of the Blacksmith Pack for $1.99 for each content pack. Castle Crashers fans on PSN can now play with the Hatty Hattington character from BattleBlock Theater and the Blacksmith, a.k.a. Purple Knight.

You may recognize the Can’t Stop Crying Pack from when it was first released on Xbox LIVE with BattleBlock Theater. Please keep in mind that on Xbox the DLC is unlocked if you have both Castle Crashers and BattleBlock Theater, but on PSN the DLC is priced at $1.99 USD because BBT is not available on PSN.

Also available today are the PSN Latin America updates. Castle Crashers Full Game + Pink Knight, Can’t Stop Crying Pack, The Legend of the Blacksmith Pack will release for the first time in Argentina and Chile.

Pink Knight, Can’t Stop Crying Pack, The Legend of the Blacksmith Pack will release in Brazil.

Now our fans in PSN Latin America can get their lollipops and rainbows on!

pinkknight.jpg

PSN America/Canada/Latin America – October 1

Today, we are releasing two DLC packs for Castle Crashers on PlayStation Network in America and Canada. PSN users in these regions can now download the Can’t Stop Crying Pack and The Legend of the Blacksmith Pack for $1.99 for each content pack. Castle Crashers fans on PSN can now play with the Hatty Hattington character from BattleBlock Theater and the Blacksmith, a.k.a. Purple Knight.

You may recognize the Can’t Stop Crying Pack from when it was first released on Xbox LIVE with BattleBlock Theater. Please keep in mind that on Xbox the DLC is unlocked if you have both Castle Crashers and BattleBlock Theater, but on PSN the DLC is priced at $1.99 USD because BBT is not available on PSN.

Also available today are the PSN Latin America updates. Castle Crashers Full Game + Pink Knight, Can’t Stop Crying Pack, The Legend of the Blacksmith Pack will release for the first time in Argentina and Chile.

Pink Knight, Can’t Stop Crying Pack, The Legend of the Blacksmith Pack will release in Brazil.

Now our fans in PSN Latin America can get their lollipops and rainbows on!

pinkknight.jpg

can't wait to get it :)

Sincerely Megan, I completely lost interest for both DLC listed. Up to a month ago, I kept insisting and contacting you guys for their release, unfortunately I felt hopeless, so do you know what I did? Bought Bioshock Infinite + the Season Pass. I guess now I don't need to worry about Castle Crashers anymore, Bioshock delivered everything I expected all at once.

I understand the staff's complications with DLCs but patience has a limit, and mine expired long ago. You guys will never understand what anxiously waiting for the Blacksmith since CC's release on PSN feels like.

For the same reason I won't buy an Xbox 360 nor BBT. You have your reasons to process gaming content at your pace, so do I to stop supporting a company who will always prioritize Microsoft.

I apologize to all of you who are excited with the news and to those who possess an Xbox, I'm happy for PSN users. 

Hi behemoth

Do you have a release date planned for those of us on PSN E.U. ?

p.s. I have my fingers crossed that it shall be soon ^_^

PSN! IT'S FINALLY HERE!

Finally something good on my birthday :)

You can finally get 31 Gold skulls!  Also, happy birthday!!!

PSN! IT'S FINALLY HERE!

You can finally get 31 Gold skulls! Also, happy birthday!!!
Yes! And Thanks!

Btw, is there any reason as to why it wasn't released a long time ago? (Blacksmith)

Edited by trickster2599

Dang, I spent my saved up $4 like two weeks ago!

But I am soooo happy right now, you don't even know! :D (And happy birthday, Trickster!)

PSN! IT'S FINALLY HERE!

Happy Birthday Trickster

Being in the UK and after rushing home I'm a bit miffed that there's no DLC for me! If anyone wants to share their new weapons with me I will be very happy

Edited by MmayhemM

Thanks guys! :)

Finally, I can complete the game! Sadly, it's not out everywhere :(...

Mayhem, I would share them, but they won't save after...

Btw, the 2x4 sword is available in this pack. This means that all weapons, pets, and characters are available on the ps3 and Xbox versions. Steam, sorry...

Edited by trickster2599

Btw, the 2x4 sword is available in this pack. 

I remember when I told people about this and the Blacksmith and they thought I was crazy...

Thanks guys! :)

Finally, I can complete the game! Sadly, it's not out everywhere :(...

Mayhem, I would share them, but they won't save after...

Thanks Trickster, I'm pretty confident that my release date is only a couple of weeks away anyway

Hi all! Just a quick update -- this DLC should now be available for New Zealand, Australia, UK, Germany, and Europe as well. Enjoy!