thatpikminguy

"why? Why Hatty Why?!"

Well I feel cheated.

After huntin' the Hatty on Castle Crashers on PC, New blog post:

"New DLC!"

Hatty and Blcksmith! At last! But wait just a second. It's on PS3.

PC is now the only version of Castle Crashers without Hatty.

dan pls

You feel cheated? It took about 2-4 years for us to get the blacksmith.

You got the blacksmith immediately on steam, the least you can do is wait. Hatty is not out for steam, but will be, eventually.

• Upvote 2

You got the blacksmith immediately on steam, the least you can do is wait. Hatty is not out for steam, but will be, eventually.

I agree with trickster, you are being pretty selfish here pikmin.

"It took about 2-4 years for us to get the blasksmith."

Well it took about 2-3 years to get a PC Release (PS3 Release: 2010 PC Release: 2012) in general, so for us it technically took us 2-3 years to get Blasksmith.

Well it took about 2-3 years to get a PC Release (PS3 Release: 2010 PC Release: 2012) in general, so for us it technically took us 2-3 years to get Blasksmith.

Technically no, because you didn't even have cc back then.  You've waited a year. and are really being selfish.

And the pink knight and the game.

No need to fight, I was bitter as well until oct 1 2013. When they released them, I was happy.

You'll get them soon; if they're able to release the last 2 dlc on ps3, all that's left is pc, and just 1 dlc. You'll get them soon. And possibly battleblock theater. Judging from what they just did, ps3's not likely to get bbt.

Edited by trickster2599
  • Upvote 1

I gave up on waiting... Until I see console equality no money shall leave my wallet to support the Behemoth.

That's like saying you won't support Destiny or Call of Duty just because they have one-month differences for DLC drops (favoring one console over another). I agree, what The Behemoth did was/is a little extreme, but for all we know there could have been a very good reason for such a long wait. They're a small company, so focusing on more than one thing at a time isn't expected.

Either way, it's your loss.

Technically no, because you didn't even have cc back then.  You've waited a year. and are really being selfish.

Well jeez, I'm sorry for trusting Google. Am very sorry for being selfish. But in reality why are we fighting about release dates

• Upvote 1

Well jeez, I'm sorry for trusting Google. Am very sorry for being selfish. But in reality why are we fighting about release dates

:) and no clue.