Sign in to follow this  
EvilHat

Wha, What! But Why?

Yep. Thats right. The topic made it very clear that...

Im resigning from my duties (AKA nothing) here at the' forums!

Now don't get your little blown up faces dampened, I have some good news, also!

Ill be on ocassionally *cheers* . Probably once every two or three days, but certanly not as much as before.

There have been treasured aquatences, and dispisable foes, but I'd rather not list them.

So, by people of bikin, i mean behemoth forums!

An Ode to EvilHat

Another haiku written by GoldenGhost

EvilHat is gone

One less newbie to mess with

Goodbye EvilHat

• Upvote 2

In all honesty, sorry if I've been kinda douchey to you; when I'm bored I sometimes mess with newbies, and I guess you wound up being the victim on more than one occasion. I have nothing against you, I was just having fun. (Hope I'm not one of the "despisable foes" you mentioned.) Anyways don't leave forever.

By that, who knows. Maybe our solar system isn't even the heliocentric model proven by our ancestors...

the universe revolves around the earth because if earth was moving then we'd all be going so fast that we'd fall off, duuuuh!
Goldenghost: 1
Copernicus: 0

Lol. No. Ever heard of gravity? Copernicus and Newton 1 GoldenGhost 1 Bring it on!

duh ive heard of gravity and that's what im saying, if we were moving then we'd slide off the edge of the earth and fall into space because the coefficient of static friction wouldnt be enough to keep us in place due to the extreme velocity i took physics i kno what im talking about

This one was my favorite.

I don't see why people need to quit the forums anyway even if its not active or you don't post that much doesn't mean you need to quit just take a break or something.

I'll miss you being behind me.

Ummmmmmmm....UMMMMMMMMMMMMM....

Damn, you posted what I'm sure most people who saw that were going to post. I'm confused as to why this is so much further down than GameFemale's post.

Oh, he will be free. Took an exploration by that prison and found his body. He we by an air tank that was still releasing air, so he survived. Took him to my prison. He woke up of that weird coma he had (I diagnosed the coma) and pleaded for awile. Then he hid in the dark side of the prison cell. Haven't seen him since. Now that I think about it, I think I may have forgotten to feed him. Hehe, opps...

Ah, I remember when we made that spamming group all those fun times we shared...  :roll:

You won't be able to resist coming back to the forums, trust me.

• Upvote 1