Sign in to follow this  
Thunder Knight

Crash Bandicoot

Most of us hardcore gamers probably acknowledge the sad truth behind Crash Bandicoot's disappearance.

Crash Bandicoot was a game originally designed for kids from 1990s to 2007ish. It marked the childhoods of many teens and young adults, including myself. I have played all Crash games till this day, my favorite was Crash Bash.

Sony decided to sell the poor bandicoot away to Activision, who mistreated him, delivering two HORRIBLE games to many fans around the world. Due to their respective failure, Activision fired the entire team and decided to work on Spyro.

Activision has been holding firmly to the franchise, not even letting the poor character in PS All-stars Battle Royale, a game he must be in.

To change this scenario, gamers need someone who's willing to make a new Crash Bandicoot game. Like Sanzaru Games, who had the courage and braveness to make a sequel to Sly Cooper, another abandoned franchise.

I wish there was a way to get the message out there, even if it required a Kickstarter funding, thousands of gamers and I would pay $100 if necessary to make this dream come true.

What's your take on this?

Oh DEFINATLY! I love the crash games, and they can be improved soo much since it was release on gamecubes and classic playstations. It was a great game, yet it's dissapearence is saddening. For it to come out after all these years... doubtful. But nothings impossible. It could happen...

Im fairly certain that Activison only fairly recently acquired Crash and Spyro.

Spyro isn't even doing bad. She's selling, even.

Im fairly certain that Activison only fairly recently acquired Crash and Spyro.

Spyro isn't even doing bad. She's selling, even.

Skylanders is pretty huge over here. Its reminds me of Pokemon, to be honest. Kids go crazy for it. If I were a few years younger, I might have even gotten into it myself. I really like the idea of buying decently-made figurines to use in video-games, then being able to display them on a shelf afterwards

And as for Crash Bandicoot, I loved the games as a kid. Crash 1, 2, 3, CTR and Bash were awesome. I completed every last one of them. I didn't even think The Wrath of Cortex was that bad, either. But anything after that seemed like a waste of time. Like I said, I loved those games as a kid, but I'd rather the series stay dormant than have another awful instalment