Hey, I'm still playing I've just beem busy lately and when I am on it's very short periods of playing solo to get A++.  If you see me on this weekend send me an invite.

I've also got hooked on playing super paper mario on wii thanks to dropped your pocket.

Anyway, anyone else wanting A++ can add my gamertag too.  Coop will be my next target here very shortly, both insane and normal.

• Upvote 1

hey iwin24seven im working on it ive done the game on insane mod all levels(including Encores of all chapters) done on insane mode A++

and right now im about to complete it on normal mod but I NEVER did any of the game on multiplayer the campiagn so yeah i can help you a bunch of people lie about it that they done it but they really haven't so i would be nice if you let me try

I can help anyone.My other account has the best characters, but i don't use that account anymore.The account that i use now has a level 23 Hatty Hattington.(And i plan on leveling him up).But sure if anybody needs help i'm RoboAssassin07

I can help anyone.My other account has the best characters, but i don't use that account anymore.The account that i use now has a level 23 Hatty Hattington.(And i plan on leveling him up).But sure if anybody needs help i'm RoboAssassin07

Pretty sure your in the wrong section.

Pretty sure your in the wrong section.

Ok, stop bugging me.You're not the only one with a brain.