Captain MasonM

Dragon Cave

I'll try it out, it seems android-friendly.

it is. I use it on my Droid Razr all the time.

It is a very popular site so they have to make portable friendly all around. If only there was an app for it though.

EDIT: YYYYYEEEEESSSSSSSSS!!!!! Just got a gold shimmer dragon from the AP page!!! Putting it in my signature now. This is A-MAZ-ING even though it's 7th gen. I didn't have to trade for it or anything. Definitaly having a good streak with rares. I have 5 vamps, 1 red dorsal, 1 bronze tinsel, and now a gold shimmer.

RUB YOUR LUCK ON ME BECAUSE I NEED TO FIND ONE RARE EGG.

Edited by Jac16king

Should I take an abandoned egg or a random location egg?

If you see one on the AP page you like take one of those but it really does not matter.

It is a very popular site so they have to make portable friendly all around. If only there was an app for it though.

EDIT: YYYYYEEEEESSSSSSSSS!!!!! Just got a gold shimmer dragon from the AP page!!! Putting it in my signature now. This is A-MAZ-ING even though it's 7th gen. I didn't have to trade for it or anything. Definitaly having a good streak with rares. I have 5 vamps, 1 red dorsal, 1 bronze tinsel, and now a gold shimmer.

I think this is happening because for the first 3 days I looked and looked and kept barely missing and never got a rare. Then, once I got my first vamp egg it all went uphill from there. This is definitely the luckiest thing to happen yet.

Sorry for double post.Did not realize it.

Edited by Jaredman89

I think this is happening because for the first 3 days I looked and looked and kept barely missing and never got a rare. Then, once I got my first vamp egg it all went uphill from there. This is definitely the luckiest thing to happen yet.

I saw 10 gold eggs but I can never go click fast...

EDIT: JAREDMAN YOU GAVE ME THE LUCK AND I GOTTEN A GOLD EGG,THANKS! SORRY FOR THE CAPS I'M JUST HAPPY

Edited by Jac16king

Same here. I actually took longer than usual with this one. That's why I was in complete shock when I got it.

Same here. I actually took longer than usual with this one. That's why I was in complete shock when I got it.

Hmm I'm finding a lot of golden eggs?

Hmm I'm finding a lot of golden eggs?

Dude that is a very rare! Much rarer then My dragon. You find it on AP page? Guess my luck rubbed off on you.Also it's a gold dragon, 1 of only 2 very rares.The other being silver.

Will you trade it to me for a vampire?;)

Edited by Jaredman89

Jared why does your egg say FEEL THE GOLD if it's not gold?

Oh and I found it in the AP just like you said.

Edited by Jac16king

Jared why does your egg say FEEL THE GOLD if it's not gold?

It's a gold shimmer. Close enough...right?

EDIT:Fixed it.

Edited by Jaredman89

Hopefully 4 days is enough for a gold egg to hatch :?  

They hatch a lot quicker when they have less time left. I wouldn't worry. Just make sure it's on a click site.

Edited by Jaredman89

JEEZ I NEVER GET ANY GOOD DRAGONS

What is your scroll url?

EDIT:100 POST

DANCE+PARTY+1+1.+POST+DANCING+GIFS+EVERY

Edited by Jac16king

What is your scroll url?

JEEZ I NEVER GET ANY GOOD DRAGONS

What is your scroll url?

We're waiting...JK

Edited by Jaredman89

you do realize you should save your kills for the undead dragon. Don't worry, if you don't kill anymore eggs you will still have all your kills for the undead dragon.

Edited by Jaredman89

FML I clicked on forest and it was all like "OMG! There is a Leetle Tree among the eggs!" And I'm all like, "OMFG a Leetle tree!" so click on it andddddd... somebody already took it.

also here's my crappy scroll if you wanna take a peek:  http://dragcave.net/user/Captain_MasonM

Why are 5 eggs dead?

you do realize you should save your kills for the undead dragon. Don't worry, if you don't kill anymore eggs you will still have all your kills for the undead dragon.

when I first made an account I didn't realize I could abandon the eggs so I killed them. Do they ever go away?

FML I clicked on forest and it was all like "OMG! There is a Leetle Tree among the eggs!" And I'm all like, "OMFG a Leetle tree!" so click on it andddddd... somebody already took it.

also here's my crappy scroll if you wanna take a peek:  http://dragcave.net/user/Captain_MasonM

Why are 5 eggs dead?

when I first made an account I didn't realize I could abandon the eggs so I killed them. Do they ever go away?
After 2weeks.