Ace

Insane Mode Coop

On World 5-3, need someone who actually knows what they're doing because everytime I host a match, I wind up with some newb that isn't ready for Insane. GT: Ace19967. If you help me I'll give you some gems or potentially a star head or two.

On World 5-3, need someone who actually knows what they're doing because everytime I host a match, I wind up with some newb that isn't ready for Insane. GT: Ace19967. If you help me I'll give you some gems or potentially a star head or two.

I don't want anything but if I play can I host?

I need a Partner for Insane Co-Op!

RequiresI want someone that already played the Insane Mode Single, It needs to be tolerant of all the death that may occur in the course of the level. Willing to cooperate by NOT running around and kill him/herself. Able to use Nerf Gun? Try to get ALL the Gems and the Yarn

My Characteristics: High-Skilled, fast movement, very cooperative, already played/completed Insane Mode Single and Normal Mode Co-Op. Uses Acid Bubble/Nerf Gun? as weapons.

RequiresI want someone that already played the Insane Mode Single, It needs to be tolerant of all the death that may occur in the course of the level. Willing to cooperate by NOT running around and kill him/herself. Able to use Nerf Gun? Try to get ALL the Gems and the Yarn

My Characteristics: High-Skilled, fast movement, very cooperative, already played/completed Insane Mode Single and Normal Mode Co-Op. Uses Acid Bubble/Nerf Gun? as weapons.

Game. Gt?

its all about the power ball.