BFG

Really Enjoying Hatty In Castle Crashers.

Now, those of us who don't own an Xbox 360 just need to see BBT released on PSN :)

I think this would go under Castle crashers.. But anyways, I tried him out on xbla and thought he was okay. It'll be 2 years until we get him to steam but until then :P

I don't think BBT is coming out for PS3 because why would they release Hatty in a dlc that you have to pay for?

Edited by Jac16king

Eh, this topic probably could go in either forum.  Koen, feel free to move it :)

I would tend to agree; I don't expect BBT on PS3 either, for the same reason.  Maybe we'll get it for PS4 though...

Still, I'm just happy to have finally gotten the Blacksmith, Hatty, and the rest of the weapons!

Eh, this topic probably could go in either forum.  Koen, feel free to move it :)

I would tend to agree; I don't expect BBT on PS3 either, for the same reason.  Maybe we'll get it for PS4 though...

Still, I'm just happy to have finally gotten the Blacksmith, Hatty, and the rest of the weapons!

You still play bfg? Add me.

Yourname101

I wasn't really into any of the characters (even the unlockable ones) in Castle Crashers before Hatty was unlocked after playing BBT. I can honestly say he's my favorite character.

I don't know if this is a glitch or not, but owning Battleblock Theater and getting an achievement on my xbox seemed to get me Hatty and his stuff. Didn't even need to buy his DLC pack! :o I love hatty. ;)

I don't know if this is a glitch or not, but owning Battleblock Theater and getting an achievement on my xbox seemed to get me Hatty and his stuff. Didn't even need to buy his DLC pack! :o I love hatty. ;)

That's not a glitch, that is the way to unlock Hatty, there is no DLC pack for it.

edit: Maybe there is a DLC pack *shrug*

Edited by IndustrialKnight

That's not a glitch, that is the way to unlock Hatty, there is no DLC pack for it.

Nope, no DLC pack. You are correct-o! On Xbox 360, Hatty is unlocked in Castle Crashers once you have one achievement in both Castle Crashers and BattleBlock Theater. It also unlocks the Knight in BattleBlock Theater!

In Steam, it's the same concept except you don't need the achievement but you do need to own both full versions of the game to unlock Hatty and the Knight.

Nope, no DLC pack. You are correct-o! On Xbox 360, Hatty is unlocked in Castle Crashers once you have one achievement in both Castle Crashers and BattleBlock Theater. It also unlocks the Knight in BattleBlock Theater!

In Steam, it's the same concept except you don't need the achievement but you do need to own both full versions of the game to unlock Hatty and the Knight.

Then is the "Can't stop crying" DLC for PS3 only? :|

Yeah the "cant stop crying" pack is the hatty dlc for the ps3 (from memory, been a stressful week)

i didnt know it was released and saw a dude as hatty and was pointing yelling at the screen HACKER! HACKER! (no mic, just to the tele, lol)

even made my gf make sure she saw it to prove it..........

checks psn store after quitting game...... ahhhh.