Does anybody know what you get for accomplishing this? I'm 3/4 of the way there and I don't want it to be for nothing

Satisfaction and bragging rights... I know I would be SO jealous if any of my friends had it.

Edited by Undead Ninya

Does anybody know what you get for accomplishing this? I'm 3/4 of the way there and I don't want it to be for nothing

I feel kinda sorry for you then.

You get a full purple bar with like a lightning bolt thing going through it and nothing else.  That's still something that I want though, so add me on xbox live.  I remember playing against or with you on Muckle and you were a worth while teammate, or opponent.

Oh my word... congratulations you two!

lol I can't tell if you're annoyed or amazed with his post...

EDIT: Btw ldj the pro has it too

Edited by Undead Ninya

IDJ the pro had started working on it when I was working on solo.

Swag's helping me out with coop now so I'm stoked to get this finished.

BTW, how many hours total did it take you to complete coop?

We played through about 4 days on and off so total would be about 12 hours for both normal & insane.

That's not bad.  Did you have to play through from chapter 1 on, or had you already A++ some of the levels?

It felt like we played for 2 hours last night and only complete 1 1/2 chapters on insane, maybe because of trying ps2guyguy's lev... nevermind that's a secret secret.

We played through about 4 days on and off so total would be about 12 hours for both normal & insane.

That's not bad.  Did you have to play through from chapter 1 on, or had you already A++ some of the levels?

We both had a bit of A++ on some earlier chapters.

Yea i know most the people your talking about but isnt the v pustoboard like a modder? I mean he got number 2 on the leaderboards out of knowhere, same with ball game player match.

Yea i know most the people your talking about but isnt the v pustoboard like a modder? I mean he got number 2 on the leaderboards out of knowhere, same with ball game player match.

no he isn't a modder. He claimed his spots legit. Edited by Backup sidekick

no he isn't a modder. He claimed his spots legit.

How do you know?

:P I was there for ball game, me and him would play 1000+ matches a month. Also, I remember talking to him as he did his daily 10 hours of local challenge.

Edit: Undead 935 Finally got it.

Edited by Undead Ninya

Congrats! the amount of people with a full purple bar has been growing really fast the past few months.

I think we need some special trophy or something for it, seeing as how so many worked so hard for basically nothing but bragging rights...

Congrats! the amount of people with a full purple bar has been growing really fast the past few months.

I think we need some special trophy or something for it, seeing as how so many worked so hard for basically nothing but bragging rights...

..Like a diamond trophy or something?  Or better yet, a candy bar!  mmm.

hi :D

In all likeliness I was the second person to get purple lightning as I've been calling it. Crimson Carmine was the first; We worked on it together actually. And I helped maybe 3 other people get it too in exchange for rare star heads back in May. For those of you that don't know me I'm the one that came up with most of the speed running tricks for challenge mode. To date I have every star head except for Johnny Four. My highest rating in global was 10th and then I stopped playing to pursue other games.

Edited by DarkBugz

As for a special trophy, I've always REALLY hoped that people with purple lightning would get their very own star head. Maybe outside the normal 64 because it would be far too difficult for most people to achieve.