That would be great, as I am only 13 levels away (Goshdangit backup, having coop done already)

If you want to add me: DeadMemories, I still need to A++ the Bonus levels of Chapter 7, as well as most of the level from 8-4 on up.

I was playing with Undead 935, but my work schedule picked up after Christmas and we just find couldn't find the time to play together and finish. 

Now that he and Backup are both finished, I could use a partner to try and jam through the last couple of levels.

I suggest doing it on your own if you're good enough. It saves soooo much time and frustration to just do it with a second controller plugged in. or even someone that wants the a++ have them stand at the start of the map. That's what I did and that's how I helped people too. lol

I suggest doing it on your own if you're good enough. It saves soooo much time and frustration to just do it with a second controller plugged in. or even someone that wants the a++ have them stand at the start of the map. That's what I did and that's how I helped people too. lol

This is actually a fantastic idea. You can do most of the co-op levels Solo utilizing the Acid Bubble/Dart but this sure beats waiting around for a capable teammate.

This is actually a fantastic idea. You can do most of the co-op levels Solo utilizing the Acid Bubble/Dart but this sure beats waiting around for a capable teammate.

From what i recall theres only one or two levels where you must move the second controller. The levels where you need to on stand a switch you can usually throw out a frog to keep the block open long enough to slide through with perfect timing.

Edited by DarkBugz

I'll help anyone with coop normal A++.  I'm working on a new playlist so I might not always be free but I really enjoy playing coop normal.

Swazzard, I will help you with the last levels.

Maybe a Purple/Green Gemstone in the middle of your trophy?

I'll help anyone with coop normal A++.  I'm working on a new playlist so I might not always be free but I really enjoy playing coop normal.

Swazzard, I will help you with the last levels.

Can you maybe help me with the normal insane?
I don't really care for A++ I just want to get it done.
The person I was playing with quit on me on Chapter 5.
Edited by Spyer

I'm guessing that you mean just help you beat coop insane without getting A++ in every level, in which case yes I'll help with that too.  My gamertag is a super secret mystery but if you are wise enough you can figure out the deepest of its secrets.

I'm guessing that you mean just help you beat coop insane without getting A++ in every level, in which case yes I'll help with that too.  My gamertag is a super secret mystery but if you are wise enough you can figure out the deepest of its secrets.

I dunt thank em smarty nuf

Meester Queenteeen and I "went Pro-Mode" and got ourselves some shiny purple bars...

DESIGNERBROS4LYFE

qrkqbr.jpg

Edited by 8Bitten
  • Upvote 1

Step up your game, iWin! the new list (in no particular order) so far

1. Dark Bugz

2. ldj The Pro

3. V Pustote

4. Undead Ninya

5. Undead 935

6. Backup Sidekick

7. 8Bitten (LevelDesignGuy)

8. MisterrQuentin

9. PurpleMuffin07 (GravityCantLose)

10. Hazard (Swag Bbq)

11. Crescendo 11

12. Someone else im forgetting

Edited by Undead Ninya
  • Upvote 1

Step up your game, iWin! the new list so far

1. Dark Bugz

2. ldj The Pro

3. V Pustote

4. Undead Ninya

5. Undead 935

6. Backup Sidekick

7. 8Bitten (CMoNeYno23)

8. MisterrQuentin

9. PurpleMuffin07 (GravityCantLose)

10. Hazard (Swag Bbq)

11. Someone im forgetting

You can add me to the list.  I got it back in June.

Ok, where do you see this bar? This is a legit question, I don't expect to see some smart answer.

Ok, but my bar will never increase because I am an offline player :/.  Is there anyway to boost the bar up while offline?

Edited by The one winged angel

Ok, where do you see this bar? This is a legit question, I don't expect to see some smart answer.

you go press start and it's the top right thing titled statistics.There you see your purple bar and how far you've gotten it.Also,you can compare yours with your friends.You don't have to play online to do normal solo A++ and insane solo A++.

Edited by LoverOfBattleBlockTheater

you go press start and it's the top right thing titled statistics.There you see your purple bar and how far you've gotten it.Also,you can compare yours with your friends.

Thank you, but now I am faced with another problem.

Edited by The one winged angel