Hey everyone unfortunately Iv been quite busy and completely forgot about last Furbottom Fridays. Well...not necessarily. I was about to unlock the free prisoners but I was unable to unlock the Boom prisoner due to time constraints with some projects I have going on that cause me to be on a very strict schedule. Would anyone be willing to trade this prisoner for 100+ gems or some standard prisoners? I have I think 114-116 gems total at the moment. Any help would be much appreciated.Thanks.

Edit - Now that the new feature is available I now have more gems to go towards the Boom prisoner. I now have 217 gems total and Im willing to use them all in a trade for Boom. Also my gamertag is pr0fess0r b4c0n which I forgot to mention when making this page. If anyone is interested please add me. Im also missing Toast, Donuts, and the alien but I dont think anyone would be willing to trade those (atleast for anything that I have that Im willing to trade)

Edited by Xenoske

You couldn't log on for two weeks because of school projects?

I dont do school Im 23. When I say projects I mean commissions (creating props and items from shows, games, ect) which is basically my job and I have until the 31st to finish probobly 7-10 props. Thats what I meant by "projects" and "a strict schedule".

• Upvote 1

Sorry no spares and Fosa never comes on any more.

Its ok it never hurts to atleast ask right? By the way your sig is awesome lol.

I dont do school Im 23. When I say projects I mean commissions (creating props and items from shows, games, ect) which is basically my job and I have until the 31st to finish probobly 7-10 props. Thats what I meant by "projects" and "a strict schedule".

Man your job sounds sweet.

• Upvote 2

I could give you one. My friend got it and didn't like it (don't know why) so he gave it to my offline account, which means technically I have 2.

That would be much appreciated if you were willing to give/trade it. Its completely up to you though dont feel pressured to do so.

Man your job sounds sweet.

It can be pretty cool but it can be very time consuming and stressful aswell. At the moment Im currently working on a Thomas helmet from Daft Punk, Oblivion and Oathkeeper keyblades from Kingdom hearts, and a Millenium puzzle from yugioh for a friend. I have to finish those and about 2-4 other things by the 31st. Almost all of my work is made from scratch though.

Hey! I have like 4 or 5 booms. Maybe i could give you one but it depends as if im in the same state as you i could try trading one for a new star head. Ill make a decision and ill send you a pm of my message. my gamertag is the same as my account name.

Hope you get it!

Hey! I have like 4 or 5 booms. Maybe i could give you one but it depends as if im in the same state as you i could try trading one for a new star head. Ill make a decision and ill send you a pm of my message. my gamertag is the same as my account name.

Hope you get it!

That would be much appreciated. Though Im confused on what you mean by "in the same state". Do you mean "the same state as where I live"? Im trying to collect all the star heads (as Im sure everyone else is aswell) so Im not sure Im willing to trade a star head that was from a while ago like Cat Control but I could throw in one of this weeks prisoners and 100 gems or something if youd like? Completely up to you. If you dont mind me adding you perhaps we can play sometime though? Im not on as often as Id like to be due to my job but I try to come online when I can.

Saying that you are missing Toast, Boom, and Donut, I'll trade you Toast for Tiny Monkey, Gerard, or Cat Control. Toast is a 9/10 in rareness level, Tiny Monkey and Gerard are 7, and Cat control is 8. Now you might be asking WHY I would trade Toast for any of those? Well, it's because I have had Toast for a long time, and I like trying new heads. Don't believe me about the rareness levels? Proof: http://forums.thebehemoth.com/index.php?/topic/15684-battleblock-theater-star-head-guide/

So I would be very glad if you traded me this.  :-D

Saying that you are missing Toast, Boom, and Donut, I'll trade you Toast for Tiny Monkey, Gerard, or Cat Control. Toast is a 9/10 in rareness level, Tiny Monkey and Gerard are 7, and Cat control is 8. Now you might be asking WHY I would trade Toast for any of those? Well, it's because I have had Toast for a long time, and I like trying new heads. Don't believe me about the rareness levels? Proof: http://forums.thebehemoth.com/index.php?/topic/15684-battleblock-theater-star-head-guide/

So I would be very glad if you traded me this.  :-D

Hmmm I suppose that could be a possibility. I always use Gerard so Im not sure if Im willing to trade that one and Cat Control was actually my 1st star head so Im not sure about that one either but Tiny Monkey I dont see too much of an issue with trading considering I never use that star head.