angelofdeath01

Forum Dieing Slowly

This is hilarious.

Oh, do tell why.

Because the OP's name.

Angel of Death?

He's literally giving us a message about this forum dying. (it's not btw, probably just Pokemania and BF4 Beta taking over)

Things happen to people in life man. Also, Pokemon is out. We're all pretty big Pokemon fans on the forum.

This is hilarious.

Oh, do tell why.

Before BattleBlock Theater came out, and before a majority of the current active users signed up, everybody was always making claims about the forums dying and jokes about how it's never active.

The forums aren't dying. We're more active than ever.

• Upvote 2

Ehhh. People come and go all the time, so I wouldn't say we're 'dying'. And even if they don't come back, I just hope they remember this place fondly

Also, Sushi is right, this summer just gone was probably the busiest here in aaages

Nope, I've just been busy playing GTA.

If you think this is bad, it'll only get worse once the new consoles and games are out in the next few months.

I just think it's hilarious how the new members think the forum is dying while it actually is going back to it's normal state.

• Upvote 1

As one of the older members (pew pew, pew pew, pew), I can say that last month these forums were the most active they've been since maybe summer '10.

Also Pokemon

I think it was most active right before BBT came out but I really don't have TOO much authority since I still am pretty new compared to a lot of people on here.

The forums are dead? I guess that means I need to go back into my hibernation hole.

Goodbye everyone.  :cry:

/sarcasm

The hell.... THE PIE GUY??!?!?! Dude, it's been ages

Fun Fact: ThePieGuy and myself share the same name, and joined around the same time

Edited by Mr. Hatty

I think it was most active right before BBT came out but I really don't have TOO much authority since I still am pretty new compared to a lot of people on here.

I joined 2 days before you.  :evil: 

But I never posted until July-August...

Edited by FOXFRAGON

I joined a week before you.  :evil: 

Really? I posted the day I joined, and I've been a no-lifer and have posted 2000+ times in the 3 months I've been here.  :oops:

Really? I posted the day I joined, and I've been a no-lifer and have posted 2000+ times in the 3 months I've been here.  :oops:

That's like...at least 15 posts a day  :-o

I joined a week before you.  :evil: 

Jeez you guys have a lot of free time... and that's ME talking. Also FOXFRAGON you mean a day before me.And it's like 22 posts a day.

Edited by Jaredman89
  • Upvote 1