Sign in to follow this  
cotacool

Videogamedunkey

I like his videos, I watched him mainly when he did LoL stuff but I like his newer videos (Monkey McDonalds).

I like his videos, I watched him mainly when he did LoL stuff but I like his newer videos (Monkey McDonalds).

You should watch the new videos (Car stealers five, LoL Jinx, Divekick, etc.)

I don't watch his LoL videos, but I watch everything else, like Game Dev Tycoon. Funny guy.

• Upvote 3

I've been subbed to dunkey longer than a lot of people.  Considering his sub amount, I was in the first five to ten thousand area.  So considering he's grown so much, that's pretty crazy.

I don't watch his LoL videos, but I watch everything else, like Game Dev Tycoon. Funny guy.

I love his non-LoL stuff.

My fiance showed me one of his videos and I subscribed to him right after. I forgot which one he showed me. ;;; I've watched a few of his LoL vids. Even though I do not play the game, I still try to watch a few. They're pretty hilarious because sometimes they have nothing to do with the game at all. 

My fiance showed me one of his videos and I subscribed to him right after. I forgot which one he showed me. ;;; I've watched a few of his LoL vids. Even though I do not play the game, I still try to watch a few. They're pretty hilarious because sometimes they have nothing to do with the game at all. 

When are you two getting married??

When are you two getting married??

Oh...We're thinking sometime next year. We're trying not to rush.

I watched the Shrek Row IV one and enjoyed it a lot. But then I didnt watch anything else. I dont have much time to watch YouTube stuff.