Post below what playlist (solo, coop, or arena) you would want to be see featured next or possibly very soon! After a few people have casted their vote below I will make a thread containing all the ones for everyone to vote for! (It's ok if you pick your own :P)

I would say (not out of selfishness) my solo adventure playlist "Road Not Taken" because I spent 4 months creating it, adding every detail I can, adjusting certain obstacles, and replaying many countless times and put good effort into it and would like to see it featured one day :)

Edited by Ps3guyguy

BB Industries by Pipersaurus Rex - It's a really old playlist, but one of my all time favorites.
Bleak and White by Adamatron - It's a fantastic playlist capitalizing on limited space.

• Upvote 1

Whatever playlist Swik is currently creating.

Oh shocks :] !!!!! I am speechless. So nice!!

I don't want to sound selfish or anything but...

I would like for People to play:

Name: BlockRumble

Author: TympanicFoot930

Category: Arena (With All Game Types)

I don't mind if this becomes a Feature or something, I would like for people to play my 1st Playlist. :) :$

I am in favor of fishsocks : Ulcer Popsicle which he is editing again for version 3, called Bloody Treat. Behemoth Kyle was really awesome and helped him with playlist feedback so it is being tweaked. Kyle also gave me some really helpful tips so special shout out to him for that:)

• Upvote 1

Guest Ghosty

I want to see GT MisterrQuentin get featured when he uploads "Zombie Unicorns".

... I dun wanna toot my own horn here, but thank you for voting on Ulcer popsicle guys! Ulcer popsicle must be featured!