EDIT: We've just announced the winners! Congrats! Thanks to everyone who contributed to this years contest :D

A Brilliant Costume & Decorations (ABC&D) Halloween Contest!

HalloweenContestBanner.jpg

In past years, we have held our annual Costumes & Carvings Contest. This year we're going to expand the accepted entries a bit and including Halloween decorations in general, including pumpkin carvings. We want to see the most brilliant Behemoth themed costumes and decorations. Costumes of prisoners from BattleBlock Theater, dressing up your porch like Medusa's Lair in Castle Crashers, holding an elaborate Alien Hominid party--We want to see anything you may come up with. Anything that may get us to say, "that's bloody brilliant!"

To enter this contest just post a photo of your BattleBlock TheaterCastle CrashersAlien Hominid, PDA Games, or Dad ‘N Me or other Behemothy creation in this thread on our forums. (Post reply in comments below with your pictures) On the night of November 4th this thread will be locked, so get your entries in by then! We will review the entries and on November 8th we’ll select at least three winners in each category: Costumes and Decorations.

Judging will be based on creativity, hilarity and/or spookiness. Prizes will include the winner's choice of BattleBlock Theater Duck Shark t-shirt or Castle Crashers Bitey Bat Hat.

biteybathat1.jpg

photo (1).JPG

The most important thing is to have fun and please be respectful to other contestants. Can’t wait to see all the creatively crafty entries!

Rules n stuff:
--group entries are allowed!
--your entry must be your own creation (or your group’s, parent’s, family’s).
--if you won in a previous year, you can’t win again with the same entry. So try something new!
--you may enter more than once

Need ideas?? Check out all the frighteningly awesome entries from the winners of our last Halloween contest HERE!

Edited by megan
Revealed winners

Thought Id enter this considering halloween is not only my favorite holiday but my favorite time of year. And the fact Iv started making my own costumes makes things even better. Im not sure if Im allowed to enter 2 different costumes in the same entry or how many images are allowed per outfit but here they are.

hattycosplay4_zpsecc05518.jpg

hattycosplay1_zpsb5d103b2.jpg

hattycosplay5_zpsba061054.jpg

orangeknightcosplay_zps37134248.jpg

I am the original creator of the costumes (not the design of course) The orange knight costume is my friends costume however I am the creator of it and was a commission for him so I figured I would enter that aswell. Hope these are worth entering.

• Upvote 1

Pictures of my carved BattleBlock Theater pumpkin!

1. A picture of the entire pumpkin illuminated.

2cxg9di.jpg

2. A close up of the prisoner.

abqyr5.jpg

3. A close up of the gem.

11gj1py.jpg

4. A close up of cats 1, 2 and the spike block.

aax02c.jpg

5. A close up of cats 3, and 4.

16c3vow.jpg

6. A picture of the pumpkin under lights.

vzby12.jpg

7. A close up of the pumpkin under lights.

se4leu.jpg

It was a lot of work, but I'm happy with the results!

Edited by 8Bitten
  • Upvote 1

я живу в России и у нас не празднуется хэллоуин((( 

I thought Russia did celebrate Halloween. :(

Never really post on these kinds of message boards thus not being able to figure out how to upload the picture. However, This is myself (Red) and my three buddies in our halloween costumes. :D

2hn49xx.jpg

• Upvote 1

Hatty Hattington I cosplayed as at Saturday's London MCM expo. I made the head from a cardboard box and white netting for the eye hole and the hat is made from a combination of polystyrene and coloured card. The inside of the head was padded with paper to keep it from wobbling backwards and forwards as I walked.

GBTo8v8.jpg?2

UAaWuXR.jpg?2

tlPnfOc.jpg?2

qQ97qqU.jpg?2

• Upvote 1

This cat is lurking hard (or hardly lurking?) along with Hatty Hattington. I haven't added the tears streaming down his face yet.HKdOVfW.jpg

• Upvote 1

The first picture is the carving I did. It is two Castle Crashers knights.

The second picture is of my boyfriends carving, who is in all of the pictures because I was taking them.

The last picture has nothing to do with the contest but it is of the back of the pumpkin, I carved a fanny into it.

rtsu.jpgn9os.jpg0kh9.jpg

• Upvote 1

I just gave up on my costume, don't have much spare time on my hands. :(

I really like all the entries so far!

Its ok atleast you tried right? And hopefully you had fun aswell? I think thats all that should really matter even if it is for a contest. And really you think I did a good job on my Hatty outfit? Was convenient cause Id made it back in June for a convention I went to.

• Upvote 1