Sign in to follow this  
PanicHearts930

Lost, But Good Playlists.

I'm pretty sure that ALL around the Community Theater are some awesome playlist, but they don't have the attention deserved. If you know a playlist you just love, but you see that it has 4-7 Views. Say it here!

You can even say your old playlist that have low views. I remembered there was one Playlist called "halloween" that was an Arena, but just with SoulCatcher levels. I love its Halloween-y design with pumpkins and stuff. But I don't remember its creator for now. I'll post it later when I get some time. :c 

Guest Ghosty

I try to play everything I see. I wish HattingtonBrosV2 got more plays, because the guy who created it had some cool ideas. The name was iffy, the puzzles more somewhat easy to difficult and there wasn't really any color paterning. Although there was a lot of things that could have been added to that playlist I feel he was not experienced enough at the time of making that to make something amazing like he wanted to. I am talking about the legendary GT Swirly Kalen

He is working on a playlist now called "Zaplosion" and I can tell this will be a good one to look out for when it's released. He has more experience now and has studied a lot of different playlists. I played a little of his playlist as a tester and it was pretty darn cool and unique in everyway. Way awesome new puzzles and obstacles I have never seen before and like I said i play a lot of playlist's myself so I have seen a lot. Also rumor has it he is making a arena, and i have heard really good things about it. I don't think he is putting a lot of effort into it now since he is working super hard on "Zaplosion" but I bet it will be just as cool and epic. Good Job Swirly Kalen, and long live Swik!!!

i did a new ball game maps and the name are "goalies",its not old playlist,  its original because the theme are goalies, its maybe more difficult to score, the originality was an important part of any game, i really liked because i did.... jajaja.Gt: EC Nebur :D

i did a new ball game maps and the name are "goalies",its not old playlist,  its original because the theme are goalies, its maybe more difficult to score, the originality was an important part of any game, i really liked because i did.... jajaja.Gt: EC Nebur :D

I have heard about that Playlist, its in "The Behemoth Recommends" I was saying about a Unknown Playlist.

• Upvote 1

I try to play everything I see. I wish HattingtonBrosV2 got more plays, because the guy who created it had some cool ideas. The name was iffy, the puzzles more somewhat easy to difficult and there wasn't really any color paterning. Although there was a lot of things that could have been added to that playlist I feel he was not experienced enough at the time of making that to make something amazing like he wanted to. I am talking about the legendary GT Swirly Kalen

He is working on a playlist now called "Zaplosion" and I can tell this will be a good one to look out for when it's released. He has more experience now and has studied a lot of different playlists. I played a little of his playlist as a tester and it was pretty darn cool and unique in everyway. Way awesome new puzzles and obstacles I have never seen before and like I said i play a lot of playlist's myself so I have seen a lot. Also rumor has it he is making a arena, and i have heard really good things about it. I don't think he is putting a lot of effort into it now since he is working super hard on "Zaplosion" but I bet it will be just as cool and epic. Good Job Swirly Kalen, and long live Swik!!!

I heard that playlist a lot, bu do you know a playlist that you just LOOOOOVE, but nobody knows it exists. :c I was like that until "Arena of Winter" was a Feature.

Despite my best efforts, my playlist Journey seemed to be a flop, even though I thought it had some really good ideas that I still haven't seen elsewhere. I made a thread here, but most of the replies were from myself.

• Upvote 1

Despite my best efforts, my playlist Journey seemed to be a flop, even though I thought it had some really good ideas that I still haven't seen elsewhere. I made a thread here, but most of the replies were from myself.

Yes i wish this playlist got more attention, it was really good.