Sign in to follow this  
Nephets

NEW CC MACHINIMA CASTLE COPZ IS UP.

Not really he just talked about how the industialist had a hick voice nothing about the video or the voices or story just how he should be french?
Wow. Seriously... just wow, my god, lol. Oh my god, hahahaha. I am sorry, but MY GOD this is just so funny I'm ROFLMAO'ing irl because of this. Because that demonstrates something that just makes me laugh when thinking about it on a grand scale, lolololololroflmao roflmao roflmayo. OLOLOLOLOL

You are such a silly.

The Point is he cared soooooo much about how the idustrialist had a different voice...

Who the F#%# cares if he has a hick voice i chose a char who was blue for a cop we will give info on the gray and cops next episode and im surprised the industrialist shoots SAW OUT OF HIS HANDS OOOO WHAT YOU WANT THIS TO BE REALISTIC!!! OK YHOW ABOUT IT NOOOOO MAGIC NO NINJAS NO INDUSRTRIALISTS TO BEGIN WITH IN THE CRUSADES so just stfu.

Taking this waaaaaay too seriously. Speaking in caps doesn't get you anywhere, and it doesn't help prove or help your point. No offense, but you sound like an 8-year old.

The Point is he cared soooooo much about how the idustrialist had a different voice...

Who the F#%# cares if he has a hick voice i chose a char who was blue for a cop we will give info on the gray and cops next episode and im surprised the industrialist shoots SAW OUT OF HIS HANDS OOOO WHAT YOU WANT THIS TO BE REALISTIC!!! OK YHOW ABOUT IT NOOOOO MAGIC NO NINJAS NO INDUSRTRIALISTS TO BEGIN WITH IN THE CRUSADES so just stfu.

My point being that you want to have opinions on your movie, idiot.

He gave you his opinion, he told you about the voice. You're refusing to take them into consideration because they don't match up with your "vision" of your little "machinima" which I still think sucks in because the voices piss me off because of how bad quality the sound is that it rapes my ears and makes them bleed!

So before you ask for opinions [which i believe your definition is people kissing up to your balloon and saying "good job"], you best be ready for criticism and negative reviews. Otherwise you should stfu and not ask for it at all.

Enough opinion? I think so.

My point being that you want to have opinions on your movie, idiot.

He gave you his opinion, he told you about the voice. You're refusing to take them into consideration because they don't match up with your "vision" of your little "machinima" which I still think sucks in because the voices piss me off because of how bad quality the sound is that it rapes my ears and makes them bleed!

So before you ask for opinions [which i believe your definition is people kissing up to your balloon and saying "good job"], you best be ready for criticism and negative reviews. Otherwise you should stfu and not ask for it at all.

Enough opinion? I think so.

Ok thank you there is your oppinion.

Industial man gave me a lecture on why he shouldn't have a hick voice not oppinon on the movie it self.

Completley agree with dog's comment. Don't always expect great critiscism. You'll get some negative feedback, or you'll get some annoying person who tells what you need to do for every little piece of your film. Point is, don't get fed up about the guy talking about the Industrialist voice. *That's how people get heart attacks aka, that person who trades services house child place that are corrupting young childrens minds about how the world is beginning to become a rotting place of Communism. Peace out yall. Nuff said.*

*Complete idiocrocy and pure Guffawer being fun and retarded. PLEASE don't take it seriously...

It's looking good. You should take good criticism seriously, because that's what helps make your videos better. I hope to see more from you guys soon. :)

It was decent.

The voice acting was way over done, you should of spent more time on that.

Maybe get more people to do voices, I don't know just a suggestion.

Also please only make posts regarding the video/discussion of the video, no need for arguing about "historical facts." (this isn't directed at the OP)

i did give an opinion on the movie. i said the quality was bad and that the industrialist should not be a hick. since when were cops associated to hicks anyways. i was just voicing my opinion, i didnt think it would b such a big deal. mayb i was watching the video while doing history hw, well sorry thats what my mind thought at the time. if u want honest opinions then ill give u mine, but if u want me to just kiss ur balloon and tell u how amazing it was then say that.

It was decent.

The voice acting was way over done, you should of spent more time on that.

Maybe get more people to do voices, I don't know just a suggestion.

Also please only make posts regarding the video/discussion of the video, no need for arguing about "historical facts." (this isn't directed at the OP)

Been waiting for your oppinion =)

And we made the second episode no more cops and anthony there is something a peasant has to say to you.

The series is all about the grey knight now no more cops the sarge is it in it though.