Sign in to follow this  
Memor

Gimme This Head

So I missed Hooshmand like everyone else did and that's all not fine and not dandy. But I was also on holiday all this week so I didn't have the chance to pick up Jonny 4. I dunno if anyone was smart and got an extra but if anyone did then I shall pay a large fee for your services.

Hugs & Kisses

- Memor

I also need this head... streak of not needing to trade... ruined by a cat. >: (

Edited by Spyer
  • Upvote 1

So I missed Hooshmand like everyone else did and that's all not fine and not dandy. But I was also on holiday all this week so I didn't have the chance to pick up Jonny 4. I dunno if anyone was smart and got an extra but if anyone did then I shall pay a large fee for your services.

Hugs & Kisses

- Memor

I was also on holiday but got it of a noob then got troll in furbotoms

What the heck is Hooshmand?  :?:                                                                                                                                                                                                                      :|

What the heck is Hooshmand?  :?:                                                                                                                                                                                                                      :|

A BBT head.

Hugs & Kisses

- Memor

I was also on holiday but got it of a noob then got troll in furbotoms

Same here.

I would trade away the Troll for it, but that Featured to get the Troll was just so unbearably terribly made. I don't want to do it again.

I would trade away the Troll for it, but that Featured to get the Troll was just so unbearably terribly made. I don't want to do it again.

You just insulted Swik, you just insulted me.

You just insulted Swik, you just insulted me.

Memor be like.

Edited by Samcow15

I don't see anything wrong with it, it's just a bit on the easy side. 

Wow I got the game during the Christmas break and received him and CyberMonday.(Worst offer ever about to be said)I will give hooshmand away for all heads released before the Christmas break. Gamer tag: Mordecai Guy5 Time zone:MST 

I wonder if this will work, what am i saying this will obviously work *He says doubtfully.

Hugs & Kisses

- Memor

just because you get extra star head does not make you smart or dumb but sorry I didn't get another

Wow I got the game during the Christmas break and received him and CyberMonday.(Worst offer ever about to be said)I will give hooshmand away for all heads released before the Christmas break. Gamer tag: Mordecai Guy5 Time zone:MST 

I wonder if this will work, what am i saying this will obviously work *He says doubtfully.

Hooshmand is not worth all the heads just for advice I was luck to get him on the one day and didn't come on when he was out for a week so I was lucky