Sign in to follow this  
TallishMass

Solo Adventure: Tombroka

Finally, after 5 months of developing this playlist, it was born.  What is Tombroka, you say?  Tombroka is the story of a dark legend coming true.  You character is the hero of course.  The shadow figures (cats) have landed on your planet, they have a legend telling them to eliminate your species.  You do not know until you see them.  This is a story that takes place in many lands, you however, will do your best to survive.  This playlist has new obstacles and trouble that is fun to all players.  No matter which level you play, you run through.  But sadly the finale is meant to be sad. Your character is caught, but they put you through some level tests.  Survive and you may learn the rest of the story later.  The playlist has been tested by Swirly Kalen. ( He wanted me to give a shout out.) 

Made by me: TallishMass

The playlist is a little more difficult than a few other playlists, but not raging hard.

Edited by TallishMass

Guest Ghosty

Really nice job Alex!!! You did a super fantastic job on this playlist and I hope everyone sees that!! 5 stars!!!

Really nice job Alex!!! You did a super fantastic job on this playlist and I hope everyone sees that!! 5 stars!!!

Thanks, although I got to say, it is quite a challenging playlist in my opinion.