Sign in to follow this  
Revon

Mysterious Special Prisoner

So I was playing with my friend Hunter to help him unlock the Troll prisoner when...

9y46.png

Excuse the poor quality. Neither of us know how he has it and he told me his other friend also has it and we double checked. So... what is it, why does he have it, and how can we get it?

That is the Halloween prisoner that you get on... Halloween or something. It is called Super-Robo McSpazzy and I have no idea what I'm talking about. Either way, it IS a legit prisoner that is most likely unavailable now. 

wow OK just post one minute before me, that's cool too.

Edited by SpoonArtist

That is the Halloween prisoner that you get on... Halloween or something. It is called Super-Robo McSpazzy and I have no idea what I'm talking about. Either way, it IS a legit prisoner that is most likely unavailable now. 

Johnny 4*

Johnny 4*

I don't know... Super-Robo McSpazzy is kind of growing on me...

Johnny 4*

I don't know... Super-Robo McSpazzy is kind of growing on me...

Lol.

FeaturePost_JonnyFour.jpg

How did you get that picture of the head, I have the head and my friend wanted to know how to get it .( Even though I told him you probably cant get it anymore.) To prove I was right I've been searching all over the Behemoth blog to show him and I still cant find any pictures or information! So where did you find that picture?

Now I just feel dumb. We couldn't find it on the devblog or the Battlepedia at the time of me posting, but it just wasn't posted there I guess.

Now I just feel dumb. We couldn't find it on the devblog or the Battlepedia at the time of me posting, but it just wasn't posted there I guess.

Don't ya worry yourself. If you couldn't find it no wonder you thought it was a mysterious undiscovered hacked special soopa doopa prisoner from southern Australia.