Sign in to follow this  
Ps3guyguy

National Nacho Day, Watching For Any Star Head Posts

๏_๏ 

This could mean multiple things guys, be prepared for anything as that is a 93.224% suspicious activity face. Also, PS3 I would lock your doors, windows, lead bunkers, even your shed man--you may be on to them, but that doesn't mean they're not on to you. 

๏_๏ 

This could mean multiple things guys, be prepared for anything as that is a 93.224% suspicious activity face. Also, PS3 I would lock your doors, windows, lead bunkers, even your shed man--you may be on to them, but that doesn't mean they're not on to you. 

Or it looks like a face during a sudden moment of realization that it is in fact, national nacho day. A national day, for nachos.

Hey guys, you should go see my new thread on national days! It looks so professional! ^_^

http://forums.thebehemoth.com/index.php?/topic/16204-official-national-day-calender-thread/

There you can stay updated for the entire month and every month! :D

thanks for the thread. It looks like I only have to worry about checking the developers blog every single day now.