Sign in to follow this  
Behemoth_Erin

[8-Nov-13] No Pain, No Gain!

You'll never guess who won this year's bid for the painlympics!

Okay, yes, it was BattleBlock Theater. What do you mean no one else could find volunteers?

Mixed Arena Feature:

painlympics by drkatz99

pain1.jpg

While we won't be handing out any Gold Medals ourselves, if you intend to give it a try, you'll first have to figure out just how one gets the gold in the painlympics anyway. Does it go to the prisoner who causes the most pain, or feels the most pain...? All we can say for sure is that you definitely don't win it by punching your opponents in the arm. Dang it, Keith! Stop that!

pain2.jpg

But even without a medal ceremony, we can promise that you'll enjoy this assortment of playing fields, custom ordered by the good drkatz99. Containing a mixed assortment of modes that would dizzy even the most dedicated of decathaloners, the many levels of the painlympics are surprisingly sportsmanlike in their fairness. Randomness is kept to a minimum, and yet the layouts are varied and original enough that even after replaying them multiple times they will remain fresh, fun and -dare we say it- painless.

pain3.jpg

Oh, and how can we forget, the completely unforgettable new edition to the storied cells of BattleBlock Theater?! I give you Little Feets!

FeaturePost_LittleFeets.jpg

This sasquatchian veteran of the stage should be your go-to choice when things get down-right abonim... abnomina... abomibid...

...try him out. He's awesome.

[Featured Arena NOV-8-13)

Edited by megan
Added image

I cant get online. What is the head? Im dying to know! TELL ME.

It's a yeti. Not a castle crashers yeti, that would be too awesome. Just a regular yeti.

YAHHHHHHHHHHH! Mhm, I mean, thats cool and all...

It is cool.  And all.  One of the funnier looking prisoners yet.

• Upvote 1

You'll never guess who won this year's bid for the painlympics!
Okay, yes, it was BattleBlock Theater. What do you mean no one else could find volunteers?

Mixed Arena Feature:
painlympics by drkatz99

pain1.jpg

While we won't be handing out any Gold Medals ourselves, if you intend to give it a try, you'll first have to figure out just how one gets the gold in the painlympics anyway. Does it go to the prisoner who causes the most pain, or feels the most pain...? All we can say for sure is that you definitely don't win it by punching your opponents in the arm. Dang it, Keith! Stop that!

pain2.jpg

But even without a medal ceremony, we can promise that you'll enjoy this assortment of playing fields, custom ordered by the good drkatz99. Containing a mixed assortment of modes that would dizzy even the most dedicated of decathaloners, the many levels of the painlympics are surprisingly sportsmanlike in their fairness. Randomness is kept to a minimum, and yet the layouts are varied and original enough that even after replaying them multiple times they will remain fresh, fun and -dare we say it- painless.

pain3.jpg

Oh, and how can we forget, the completely unforgettable new edition to the storied cells of BattleBlock Theater?! I give you Little Feets!

[image Impending!]

This sasquatchian veteran of the stage should be your go-to choice when things get down-right abonim... abnomina... abomibid...

...try him out. He's awesome.

[Featured Arena NOV-8-13)

No volunteers eh? I shall volunteer for the "painlymics!"