Sign in to follow this  
Ps3guyguy

Golden Hat Sore Losers

So I was playing Ball Game and the other team invited me to a party and I didn't know them and we were just talking and all then a golden hat appears, one of them has it and I get it from them and at the last 4 seconds of the game they rage quit and I don't get anything.

Really people? Smh

Not like I expected anything more from people like this.

Stop being sore losers people, it's just a game, you lose then you lose, you win then you win.

• Upvote 1

Yeah like I was playing ball game and these guys were tied with my friend and I and it was last round. My friend and I won, so the person running the game screamed at us through his mic and then closed the game.

just tell me there gamertag and i can hack them my dad werks for microsoft and he showed me how he can even tell bill gates there gamertag and bill gates will send a virus to there xbox and itll break there xbox forever and give it red ring so just let me know

also join my new cod ghots clan called XxxxXXxxxxXXXxXXXXXXxxxXXMegaHattyGoldenFuzionSnuggleBubblerBlazeStormXXxxxXXXXXXxXXXxxxxXXxxxX ill make you a leader member and you can pwn n00bs with me

• Upvote 2

just tell me there gamertag and i can hack them my dad werks for microsoft and he showed me how he can even tell bill gates there gamertag and bill gates will send a virus to there xbox and itll break there xbox forever and give it red ring so just let me know

also join my new cod ghots clan called XxxxXXxxxxXXXxXXXXXXxxxXXMegaHattyGoldenFuzionSnuggleBubblerBlazeStormXXxxxXXXXXXxXXXxxxxXXxxxX ill make you a leader member and you can pwn n00bs with me

I doubt that's a real clan. I checked.

But we should have a clan for all the people on the BBT forums who play Ghosts too. 

Edited by BiPolarBear

you spelt their wrong severel times noob.

This is why I mostly always host a game whenever I play BBT.

People still ragequit, but I don't have to be affected.

Plus I don't like to join American games. :P

And about the golden hats, I don't even bother, I always pass it to my teammate.

Edited by FOXFRAGON

And about the golden hats, I don't even bother, I always pass it to my teammate.

You need to join the American games they have the funniest reactions when they lose.... especially to us Aussie's. 8-)  

• Upvote 2

This is why I mostly always host a game whenever I play BBT.

I host to get the Hostpro connection that allows me to do stuff like push people I just punched or hit grenades back.
  • Upvote 1

You need to join the American games they have the funniest reactions when they lose.... especially to us Aussie's. 8-)  

How does one choose to not play American games?

So I guess I'm the only American in this topic apparently; also a lot of people rage quit in battle block theater, but it's not because there American though, a lot of younger kids play battle block theater and other Behemoth titles. I wouldn't complain though, because think of it this way: If your... let's say 8-10, or maybe even 12, your are probably going to get more made at competitive competitions than a 15 year old or older, because really, when your older, you just don't care, but when your younger, a lot of things matter to you, I should know, I'm starting to get older (not revealing my age) and I don't care about a lot of things now, so please don't blame there nationality, or there age, just let it go. ( You can now laugh at how cheesy this probably is, but I get the final laugh's, because think of all that time you wasted reading this whole thing, at-least that shows your interested though, so thanks!)

How does one choose to not play American games?

So I guess I'm the only American in this topic apparently; also a lot of people rage quit in battle block theater, but it's not because there American though, a lot of younger kids play battle block theater and other Behemoth titles. I wouldn't complain though, because think of it this way: If your... let's say 8-10, or maybe even 12, your are probably going to get more made at competitive competitions than a 15 year old or older, because really, when your older, you just don't care, but when your younger, a lot of things matter to you, I should know, I'm starting to get older (not revealing my age) and I don't care about a lot of things now, so please don't blame there nationality, or there age, just let it go. ( You can now laugh at how cheesy this probably is, but I get the final laugh's, because think of all that time you wasted reading this whole thing, at-least that shows your interested though, so thanks!)

I don't have anything against Americans, heck, I'm part American myself. I was just asking how they would go about it.  :)

American here, can confirm.

• Upvote 1