gman5326

What Will Happen When All Star-Heads Have Been Released?

What will happen when all star-heads have been released? Is the behemoth just going to give out the same star heads on different days, will there be other ways of obtaining them, will they become D.L.C, could you just then now get them like normal heads (like buying them with gems), what do you think?

I can tell you one unfortunate thing that is certain, there will be a large group of people who no longer play gift shop... I mean, play the game.

Or less people that beg for star heads...

Or more....

Dan Paladin will descend from the heavens and bring the loyal BBT fans into the land of Behemoth, where eternal happiness and glory awaits them among a field of rainbows and stuffed penguins and everything associated with the holy Pink Knight. Dan P will determine if you are worthy just from one glance at you.... and your list of BBT prisoners on Xbox. If you have proven yourself to be a true saint by liberating each prisoner from Hatty's evil grasp, he will grant you transcendence into Behemoth Land. All of the truants who failed to save even one prisoner will be damned into Hatty's manipulative theater and THEY will become a prisoner! FOREVER!

Also, Hooshmand counts. Have fun being a prisoner in Hatty Hell, suckers.

Edited by GoldenGhost
  • Upvote 2

Dan Paladin will descend from the heavens and bring the loyal BBT fans into the land of Behemoth, where eternal happiness and glory awaits them among a field of rainbows and stuffed penguins and everything associated with the holy Pink Knight. Dan P will determine if you are worthy just from one glance at you.... and your list of BBT prisoners on Xbox. If you have proven yourself to be a true saint by liberating each prisoner from Hatty's evil grasp, he will grant you transcendence into Behemoth Land. All of the truants who failed to save even one prisoner will be damned into Hatty's manipulative theater and THEY will become a prisoner! FOREVER!

You forgot the dancing clown princesses.

I guarantee there will be faction wars if there is no ps3 version  :evil:

You could say it's a... Bibleblock Theater! 

Be right back while I cry in a corner for saying that now.

• Upvote 2

what about my family? Will they be spared?

what about my family? Will they be spared?

Only if you free all the prisoners and A++ every level on Insane Story and every featured playlist on Insane. Also you need to be #1 on every leaderboard. Good luck!

Now for a serious answer. the only theory I have is that when they finally run out of star heads they might give us something else to look forward to but that's just a theory.

I am seriously... and I mean SERIOUSLY hoping that they release the cat heads as DLC.  If you look at old screenshots of BBT there are a few cat heads that you could have played as and they look super awesome!  There is a Bane cat head, and one that has eyewear like Cyclops, I'd definately pay for those heads, even if I have to unlock them over another year.

• Upvote 1

Now for a serious answer. the only theory I have is that when they finally run out of star heads they might give us something else to look forward to but that's just a theory.

Its not just a theory, its A GAME THEORY ( I hope at-least one person will get that reference.). Also in all serious-ness, I hope they will start making new weapons! I think that will put a new twist in the game a little. If they do make limited time weapons though, I just they aren't over powered. Back on the star head theory, I hope they make it like once you get all square, circle, triangle, and cylinder heads, you can then get star heads for 100 gems each, and on special holidays like donut day, ( that's when they give away donuts, the star head) they keep giving holiday themed heads relating to the holiday, new star heads or old, I won't care. Thanks for the support on this topic and your guy's theories, maybe the behemoth will use one of ours!

I don't see a need for an extension to the star head list. I love seeing new heads released but i'll always use AH, Bomb, Hooshmand, and Chicken. I have connections and stories with them, and that makes them more valuable than a brand new head.

• Upvote 1

Its not just a theory, its A GAME THEORY

Hello internet, welcome to GAME THEORY.

But that's just a theory, a GAME THEORY.

• Upvote 1

When all of the star heads release, a lot of people will stop playing. As many said, people only play for the heads. If the people don't quit and continue playing, they might actually play the game and leave the gift shop alone forever...

Its not just a theory, its A GAME THEORY

Hello internet, welcome to GAME THEORY.

But that's just a theory, a GAME THEORY.

Sweet, someone got the reference! Also I'm pretty sure you guy's are right about how many people will stop playing, I really only play Battle Block theater for the star heads now to, because I beet all of the game and got all but one achievement ( I never beet the campaign on insane mode with a friend, no one will do it with me.), and I got all the non-star heads to! Also think about what will the behemoth would do to, because with no new star heads/old star heads, not many people will still play. I already explained what my theory is on what will the behemoth would/should do if you guys want to see it (its in this topic to), and I read your guys' theory's to. ( I read all the posts on this topic!). Thanks for all you theory's/gues's/and your other imaginative thoughts. This is my first post and it got a lot of attention, even if people didn't comment a lot of people looked at this topic. Thanks for all your ideas and keep posting!

Gt backup sidekick. If you're willing to trudge through insane trying to get a++ on every level you've got someone to complete insane coop with.

I hope that they make a way to earn gems by beating the campaign again. I really have no desire to beat the campaign other than for a++ since I get no gems as reward unless I get a better grade than before. I know it's kinda whiney to say this but not earning any gems has diminished replay value of the campaign for me. Since I have unlocked everything I don't need EXTRA gems, but I do like seeing my global rank increase. Finally made the top 100!

Well sadly this topic isn't on the front page anymore, so no one will probably see this message, or topic, but thanks for all peoples theories and ideas. Hope to see you soon on my next topic or yours. Fair well.

I think it would be cool to have themed dlc heads. They could have like a 'superhero/villian' spin but with cats, of course. But im not sure how the licensings would work.