Sign in to follow this  
Behemoth_Erin

[22-Nov-13] It's Almost Thanksgiving! Toss Me That Butterball!

Looking for solid selection AND quality construction? Why, look no further than...

Ball Arena Feature:
Ballemporium by dentrolee

ballemp1.jpg

Once upon a time, BattleBlock Theater's classic "ball game" had a lot more rules. But you see, it was hard to keep track of lines of scrimmage with so many bones lying around, and no one could really remember what the out-of-bounds rules were either, considering it had been 30 years since a prisoner had escaped... though the "eaten by sharks" penalty was pretty hard to forget. Thankfully, the blocks of BattleBlock Theater give players plenty to keep track of, especially with the kind of courts found in "Ballemporium"

ballemp2.jpg

dentrolee's arena levels simply beg for players that can use their environment to their benefit. Clear a path of explosives and you'll find an opportunity to make a truly dynamite pass, or spike the ball into those fans to make shots no sane opponent could predict. And that's fan blocks, by the way; I would avoid bouncing the ball off of your feline audience unless you want a face full of scratches. And dentrolee is also not shy about spicing up the field with a bit of blam. Make sure your teammate with the ball explodes over the net for optimal results.  

ballemp3.jpg

And along with your ball game, we have also released that most spherical of avians, the humble Turkey. Domesticated deliciousness, turkeys have adapted to their gluttonous environment by always presenting a moving target. And in Turkey prisoner's case, by also growing thumbs.

FeaturePost_TURKEY.jpg

Seriously, would you eat something with thumbs? Yech.  

What, not enough?! Then perhaps you'd like to celebrate another american institution: the FBI Agent1! 1 eh...interesting.

FeaturePost_FBIAGENT1.jpg

Drawn to the seriously sketchy activity that abounds in BattleBlock Theater, this operative's investigations were cut short when a bevy of freakish felines captured his attention. Along with the rest of him, for that matter. 

Or perhaps this was his plan all along...

[Featured Arena 22-NOV-13]

14 more heads to go and I haven't missed one, and most of the heads have been leaked on the internet using hacks, sadly though. I hate when people hack to get heads, it ruins the fun. Oh well, I'm just happy to almost complete my collection! Also Spyer, how come you keep asking everyone for Hooshmand the wise (fat cat). Every topic I have been on today I have seen you asking for one. Just make a topic about you wanting one and maybe you can find someone who can trade with you on your terms. It just seems easier. :) hope this helps!

• Upvote 1

If I make a thread it will die out.

If I post on new threads it is there.

It's the only one I am missing and it's annoying cause it was on annual cat day or something like that.

I don't even like cats.

I loved this playlist and the new heads. I wish the FBI agent had a cooler, more secret agent type name though.

test test, please don't get angry. I'm new on the forums and I'm learning about how to reply.

Okay, test completed.

Edited by MeltedCow

Playing Battle Block Theater with gman5326 every day until there is a new Behemoth game (i dont know if they will have a new  one out) BUUUUUT! come play and hang with us, we are pretty kelw, and we can play some BALLLLLL GAMMMMME!

Ok look, can you PLEASE stop looking for our posts so you can make us look bad. My friend just got the privilege to talk on the forum because he was approved by a mod and he want to chat. So what if he wants to see what I commented on in the past. Can you please stop commenting and insulting me and my friend on what we commented on.

I'm not doing anything, I'm just pointing out the fact that most of your posts are just talking to each other on random threads; you need to message each other to talk PLEASE.  Also, I post almost everywhere, I'm not just following you around everywhere.

Ok, look just, I'm sorry that he just wanted to play ball game. And no, most of my posts don't talk about my friend so just stop. I will stop talking about this so our argument doesn't spam the whole topic. Just leave me alone.

I'm not doing anything, I'm just pointing out the fact that most of your posts are just talking to each other on random threads; you need to message each other to talk PLEASE.  Also, I post almost everywhere, I'm not just following you around everywhere.

well if ya dont like it just ignore it DUH!

Trying to rerail it here, don't ruin it please. kthx ;)

But seriously I'm down if anyone wants to play sometime.