Sign in to follow this  
MeltedCow

Playlist Glitch

My first two actual good adventure levels, plus a nice game of b-ball, were included in my playlist Kat Khaos. I was excited to let the world see my creations. I should have taken the game's warning to save my levels to another playlist. However, I realized that if I wanted to play my levels, I could just look them up in furbottom's features. When I uploaded my playlist, I wanted to go play it immediately. But when I looked up playlists created by MeltedCow(that was the only filter I had on), the game said that there were no results. I tried to do the search again, but that didn't work. I reloaded the game, but that didn't work either. I checked to see if I had actually uploaded the playlist instead of thinking I did, but I couldn't find my playlist, which means I had clearly uploaded it.

Remember that this was about a week ago. So the simple wait-for-it-to-load trick isn't working. Any suggestions people? Those were really nice levels, and I would like to have them back.

(Side note: I have decided to make a Kat Khaos 2 playlist, which consists of all multiplayer game modes, there are no adventure levels. The original ball map I made has been recreated from memory.)

My first two actual good adventure levels, plus a nice game of b-ball, were included in my playlist Kat Khaos. I was excited to let the world see my creations. I should have taken the game's warning to save my levels to another playlist. However, I realized that if I wanted to play my levels, I could just look them up in furbottom's features. When I uploaded my playlist, I wanted to go play it immediately. But when I looked up playlists created by MeltedCow(that was the only filter I had on), the game said that there were no results. I tried to do the search again, but that didn't work. I reloaded the game, but that didn't work either. I checked to see if I had actually uploaded the playlist instead of thinking I did, but I couldn't find my playlist, which means I had clearly uploaded it.

Remember that this was about a week ago. So the simple wait-for-it-to-load trick isn't working. Any suggestions people? Those were really nice levels, and I would like to have them back.

(Side note: I have decided to make a Kat Khaos 2 playlist, which consists of all multiplayer game modes, there are no adventure levels. The original ball map I made has been recreated from memory.)

Greetings! Your username is amazing!!

We hope this info-packed Knowledgebase item will help you:

http://www.thebehemoth.com/support/ticket/kb/faq.php?id=3

(TL;DR -- I am 99% certain that if you search in the Arena > Community Theater section of the game you will find your playlist.)