dP Cypher

Family Guy Loss

WARNING: if you have not watched the new episode of family guy. Do not continue to read if you want to watch for yourself.

In the new episode of family guy. A major death in the family has happened.

Brian Griffin...

Was killed by a car. Once Stewie dismantled his time machine, he was unable to bring back His old pal.

Brian is then replaced with a new dog Vinny. An Italian dog

My opinion: I honestly beleive they didn't kill Brian. Brian was my favorite character along side Stewie. If Stewie and Lois were killed off and brought back to life. Brian has to be brought back. To add more of a stable evidence. Brian's name is showed in the upcoming titled episodes.

My questions:

1. Do you think he's dead?

2. What do you think of the new dog?

I doubt they would kill off a main character and not bring them back.

I almost thought you meant family guy was cancelled, darn.

Edited by Ultanoka

I hate family guy, I did watch this episode though.

The staff during interviews are acting like their going forward with this, sticking to their guns.

I however, know that this is just straight up fan trolling and that he's coming back because a future episode has already had the plot confirmed to be about Brian following in love with a girl voiced by Maya Rudolph (from SNL fame), so yeah, plus the fact that out of some of the upcoming episodes, two of them are called

"Brian's a bad father" and "Brian the closer" soooo yeah he's coming back.

Even if he didn't, doesn't matter, the writers haven't come up with anything good over there since Season 3 or so

I was balling when I watched it. I haven't cried that long ever since I watched fairy tail

There is a lot of this to enjoy and savor like a fine aged scotch.

Here's to my favorite post ever.

I have a feeling that Family Guy will do what they did when the "killed" Lois. He will come back and they will just act like nothing happened.

I don't like family guy anymore to be honest they should have killed them all off 3 seasons back  :lol:

But that's just my opinion. In all seriousness Stewie will probably find a way to bring him back as a cyborg, android, hey they could even do a Frankenstein ripoff I wouldn't put them past them. 

Family Guy is pretty meh nowadays each seasons has a few good episodes (usually based around Brian & Stewie) and the rest are mediocre.

I wanna rip all my DVD' s and make a set of DVD' s containing all the best episodes.

5db812c6f7b471da874f2fedfcfc9269.jpeg

So that's Vinnie apparently. I'll be honest, in my opinion his face looks like the front of a corvette. If Vinnie does stay, I guess I have to get used to seeing a dog with an awning as a face. lol. They will bring back Brian though, I'm sure of it. But then there stands another question. How will Vinnie die and how will Brian come back???

5db812c6f7b471da874f2fedfcfc9269.jpeg

So that's Vinnie apparently. I'll be honest, in my opinion his face looks like the front of a corvette. If Vinnie does stay, I guess I have to get used to seeing a dog with an awning as a face. lol. They will bring back Brian though, I'm sure of it. But then there stands another question. How will Vinnie die and how will Brian come back???

Well stewie is looking to make a time machine to save Brian, so that's a possibility. Edited by yugo657

I just had a realization: Both the alternate universe Human Brian and the regular Brian die from getting hit by a bus. And that old lady, but anywho...

I however, know that this is just straight up fan trolling and that he's coming back because a future episode has already had the plot confirmed to be about Brian following in love with a girl voiced by Maya Rudolph (from SNL fame)

So its Been announced that Brian Will be coming back on December 15th in a Christmas Episode (:

No one listened.

None of you should be surprised, further more none of you should be watching this show, I'm curious as to what you all see in this show that compels you to watch, it most certainly can't be the writing or character development, if anything the characters regressed, this is a picture that's made its rounds on the internet for a few years now, and I feel it perfectly represents this:

family-guy-then-and-now.gif

I'm not the type to judge people on what they watch, but there are zero redeemable qualities about this show, in fact, it's even caused the cancellation of two of the best shows to ever grace Fox Network (Arrested Development and King of The Hill).

It breeds evil and terminates wit, it is terror incarnate.

Before you say anything, it's not like I hate Seth McFarlane or anything, I actually love American Dad, but no one is even TRYING to write over there, the only reason they bothered killing him off is because they wanted a way to grab people's attention, and sadly, it worked.