Sign in to follow this  
superBRADY777

Stupid People

i just dont get how easy it is to troll people,i said to like a 7 year old who had this i told the plane head was "rare" and he gave me:peeps,steamroll #2 and castle crasher,dont worry,one day if i keep trolling people,ill have all the heads LOL

• Upvote 1

i just dont get how easy it is to troll people,i said to like a 7 year old who had this i told the plane head was "rare" and he gave me:peeps,steamroll #2 and castle crasher,dont worry,one day if i keep trolling people,ill have all the heads LOL

So you fooled a 7 year old.  Gotta feel pretty awesome about that.

• Upvote 3

You shouldn't have told us that. Well played.  :|

XD TROLL TROLL TROLL AM I FUNNY YET

I just want this word to die already, people saying it IRL was bad enough already but trivializing scamming stuff from kids by saying you "trolled them" is pathetic. Yeah, you made a bargain, but going as far as to call a seven-year-old an idiot for his poor understanding of microeconomics, that's a whole other level.

You're making a fool of yourself.

• Upvote 6

I'm having a problem with too many people trusting me so i lied to like a 7 year old today! one day I'm hoping to actually steal candy from a baby!

I fixed your post. You're welcome.
  • Upvote 4

This isn't trolling, this is scamming, and you should be banned.  And you would be if it were up to me.  And as it is against the rules to tell stories about being a scammer, I'm locking/reporting this thread.

• Upvote 8